Demon Hunters in BGs

I swear to god i get more triggered when i see one than when i see a rogue or mage. Then i get hyper triggered that they just leech off of everyone trying to kill them and then proceed to dodge half your abilities. It’s a madness how they got past alpha and actually stayed like this.

14 Likes

Wait until you try to kill a Tank DH carrying the flag …

You cannot slow …
You cannot kill …
You cannot keep in range even as a Hunter …

/Nerf

10 Likes

just like those germans/russians who use kick/stunbot in this weeks brawl lmao
spriest balance druid fury war any tank spec and both dh specs+windwalker monk
hey bliz nerf their specs+ban their addon

also ban idiots wit lowgear/no brain from entering bgs/brawls pls

And how are they going to learn how to play if you ban them from bgs they can’t do that it’s like baning players from PvP cause they are not good at it,it’s stupid they need somewhere to learn you can’t do that.

5 Likes

I completely agree with OP. They need a nerf somewhere. Its ridiculous how they have an insane damage output, insane mobility and then they can leech restoring all of their health. Lets not forget they can also shoot up in the air making it impossible for melee to attack them for 5+ seconds and then of course they can group stun and dodge all of your abilities.

2 Likes

Another one of these, huh? If you are losing to one of the easiest classes in the game to kite --as a hunter of all things-- then you simply suck at pvp.

Anyone with a snare/root can dance circles around “tHe MoSt MoBiLe ClAsS iN tHe GaMe” if they know what they’re doing.

All that mobility and healing goes to 0 once they’re sitting in a root/stun/snare, which hunters have a plethora of.

But once the DH catches up ethey heal to full.

6 Likes

nah those i meant played like real bots not real players

1 Like

Easiest class to kite in the game? What planet are you on mate? I think the OP is referring to them in a overall situation not just 1v1. There will never be balance in 1 v 1 but overall DH’s are strong. No doubt they will get nerfed soon and all of a sudden you’ll see the overall DH numbers drop on BG’s where all the DH’s have re rolled to the next strongest class.

4 Likes

Not to sound rude, but it’s like you’re stupid or something…

Yes you can kite, but since you are living in the past let me clue you in. Hunters can’t kite like they used to. Also SV is the spec for PvP. So when we kite our damage is not great, and that not great damage can be easily healed with Ur leech. You can be beaten but it comes with a crap load of frustration and a hell of of a lot of drastically outplaying the DH.

So stop talking out Ur azz because u want to believe Ur class is fine against the average player because it’s not.

2 Likes

Y’all just salty about not being able to deal with the easiest to kite class in the game.

Git gut.

i want whatever you have been taking dh one off easiest classes to kite wtaf

lord kelduril would be proud of you

2 Likes

It’s really not that hard. Just use a snare or a root. GG.

Dh is Easiest to kite only when you are playing it. Dhs with braincells dont have these problems.

4 Likes

Sick burn bro.

But let’s hear it. Tell me all about how the bad demonform thief takes your lunch money every single time because you just can’t find the conflagrate button.

Yeah i have problems with dhs on lvl 111. /s

1 Like

Truly the epitome of wit right here. Foh.

Devildiver, your mum called, she wants her DH back.

Complaining about DH when MM hunter, destro warlock and fire mage literally just burst you down in a matter of seconds, if you’re not focused on them.

Jeeeeeesus. MM hunter really… You really gonna talk about MM Hunters…