Demon Hunters in BGs

Look at ladder GG WP.
DH OPPPPPP NERF PLSSSS.
Btw i think there’s too many paladins, hopely blizzard will do something with this bubble and hand of full healing.
If you say something about op look at the ladder.

Usa wow ladder not eu.

This is eu ladder:

It doesn’t matter, if dh is that op then why we re seeing only a few of them?

• Don’t forget that us server is the main scene for pro players.

Last 15 raid’s around 9 world first was from method eu tarren mill guild. if the us realms were that good , they wouldn’t let method win every world first right?

Also most arena tournament players are from eu.

Xot-ravencrest
Razqt-ravencrest etc.

Yep you’re right with this, sorry for that but still if you look at eu ladder there’s only a few dhss.

2 Likes

I rather face destros, fmages, and mm hunters than dhs. Atleast they can be punished whereas idiot dhs jump on everyone’s dck. They need to remove that stupid demonic talent n along with their easy to play class design

1 Like

Actually they are pretty strong for random BG-s.

Let DH have its damage and mobility, but they shouldn’t have any aoe stuns, leech and dodge. Move around and blast things? Fine.

Same fore RetPaladins, what kind of retarded damage on top of bubbles and freedoms is that? Either get rid of bubble, keep for Holy only, get rid of stun, or reduce damage.

I’ve no idea how these 2 classes are allowed to exist in PvP in a live multiplayer game.

3 Likes

Fiixed for ya.

1 Like

Rogues are the original stun CC class, can’t take that away, sorry. Be glad everyone else has stuns as well now, for whatever reason. And rogues have no damage now so yeah.

2 Likes

Fixed for ya.

P.S. You want take away thats the other class strong is, but don’t for your own, coz its “origianl”. Dh-s in the same line as your main.

1 Like

Fine, remove damage then, cant have it all. Rogue is a CC bot now, why DH has to be an unkillable AoE cc bot with AoE burst which is stronger that Rogue single target? Same for Retpaladins?

Then delete rogues MS from assa spec. :+1:

1 Like

You dont get it do you. We have that cos we dont have any damage anymore. If they remove wound poison, thell have to increase the damage by healing decrease amount. You’ll cry eve more lol

U looks like salty little kid thats actaully wants to nerf any other spec and cry about how your own is weak, thats actaully not. Rogue every expansion T1 class in PvP, stop cry and play the game. No point to discuss more.

1 Like

Yes Rogues need buffs, and others classes need nerfs, if its not obvious to you, nothing to discuss. DK got a dumb 5% damage increase for no reason at all. Rogues need 10-15% damage increase at least.

:rofl:

Its gave him nothing, coz mechanic, the main UDK DMG autos, pet, pet autos and DOT. Little information for ya. Last time its was 15% dmg buff on main abilities thats actaully gave him almost nothing.

P.S. Here u go in PvE terms UDK place after all this buffs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/23#sample=7&dataset=95

1 Like

Honestly I’m in agreement with Kinjal here, rogue damage isn’t quite what it used to be. I used to dread facing rogues but these days, it almost feels fair to fight them. They’re just irritating with their CC - as they should be - but the 1337 damage that people love to speak of shines with its absence.

I say this as a person who doesn’t even play rogue, at least beyond casual leveling.

DH and Ret Pala are rather disgusting, however. Both are fairly minimal with extremely strong defensive toolkits.
They need a nerf in either damage or defensives, but not both. They need to have something going for them.

For example, the way I would “fix” paladins would be by returning the old mechanic of no damage abilities while in Divine Shield or Hand of Protection. Force them to strategize with their defensives a bit more.
Imho, they don’t really need a damage nerf - they do impressive damage but so do many other classes.

For DH, I have very few ideas. They could keep their high leap, imo (it’s actually fun to counter by running behind cover) but they should drop % damage from the class. And the duration of metamorphosis should be lowered.

That’s just my two cents on the topic - I don’t think drastic nerfs or buffs are good for the game but some core features need readjustment to make % buffs or nerfs redundant.

1 Like

no damage ok

those forums :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well if UDK needs buffs in pve I’m all for it - pve is different.

But UDK creates huge pressure in pvp already, it’s just there arent as many of them, so it’s not too annoying. Playing healers vs UDK is frustrating tho. Still DKs are not a problem, its Ret and DH, who I’m sure are very fun to play, but said fun shouldn’t come at the expense of other player’s fun.

Assa rogue is a dot class as well now by the way. But whatever, having good sustain dmg isn’t bad, but we don’t have that damage, that’s the problem. Other two specs are not worth mentioning in pvp. They’re nonexistent.

1 Like