Demon Hunters in BGs

Was before nerf. Actually i don’t care about it. But buff rogues thats in gold tier every expansion looks laughtable. But, to be honetstly, nothing new on forums - buff my spec/class - nerf others.
Hah, and btw no1 care about random BG-s, its fun contnet.

1 Like

Sorry but DH is too user friendly, stop looking at the upper UPPER etchelon of players. You don’t play there and neither do I. Down in the real world with the other 99% of players, DH is gets rewarded way too much for the amount of effort it requires.

Stop basing balance on the top 1% like a retard. 3v3 is the perfect cop out for blizz to say fck it to any kind of balance. 3v3 is only what it is because blizz made it that way, if we saw tourneys for rbg or 6v6 and that was the standard then no one would care about 3v3. stop being simple minded, it doesn’t look good.

2 Likes

You’ re point of view is really deformed, you’ re trying to say that demon hunters are op because you’ ve said that.
You want nerf class that you never played with because it’s strong against range dps and it hurst you.
Ladder describes everything, if some class is op then it’s popular.
As i said it before only few people plays with demon hunter, so if you got a problem with demon hunter then learn how to deal with them.
If you don’t want learn then you all time will be saying that other classes are op but not yours and they need a nerf.

And playing any other dps against healers is what? Healing already is out of control in BFA…and you have smth against spec that can put pressure on heals? Btw there are FDKs who got overall 15% dmg buff on abilities in 8.2, and it didnt changed anything for them…

1 Like

Are you slow…?

Because I moaned about DH I must not play them? I have a 120 DH actually. I do not enjoy the play style. Too much yoyo hopping around.

But keep telling yourself DH is fine. Judging by arena numbers in 3v3. Like that shiit makes up what? Like 2% of what people do in the game. Go fck off mate. I can with close minded people like you.

Oh and you show your true colors, frustrated, angry, blind kid who’s throwing fu… on righ and left side.
No comment.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.