Demon Hunters

Why aren’t Demon hunters nerfed yet? I will not deny it, it’s a really fun class to play as. But it’s simple as a stick, yet it’s dominating on 2s and even 3s for now.

It’s just really ruins the whole arena experience for me, if a class is that easy, it shouldn’t be this strong, and before some DH fanboys comes here, yes Lock burst is prob the strongest burst, but our consistent dmg is mid and our movement sucks. So we need a perfect cc chain to have any chance to win. Warlock seems like an easy class, but it isn’t cuz it has the worst cons, literally 0 movement. While DH is easily the best cleave and really strong st dmg too, extremely good movement and extremely good defensives, also…talking about self heal and mana burning.

Blizzard really doesn’t give a damn about how DH just simply pushes out other way harder classes out from the scene?

25 Likes

how is this class fun to play as?

7 Likes

People like it’s playstyle, probably because it’s easy and has incredible movement.

1 Like

Arcane mage is more fun & eventfull than dh!

and i literally just spam missile barrage on everything to death

4 Likes

It’s easy because your ST rotation is also your AOE rotation. Less to remember which result in a class that even a monkey with down syndrom can play and be successful.

29 Likes

I suppose it has this relaxing, brain-numbing gameplay that so many casual players adore.

1 Like

Getting tired of facing all these bad dhs and dks with tank trinkets. They some how live every perfect setup despite them not knowing they’re being baited into 1 lol. Might even play destro or quit the game all together if nothing changes soon

10 Likes

Says the destro lock, another fool thinking balance is the issue for there incompetency.

4 Likes

The first DH fanboy, welcome.

15 Likes

Just ignore him hes a low boy who talks he can Ez reach r1 over Night

3 Likes

There’s always a fotm. Remember when people were crying for shadow nerfs? And pom/ pyro.
And affli.
And frost.
And rogues.
And warrs.
Etc

There must always be a Lich King.

4 Likes

Lmao, loved the last sentence. It is true there will be always an underdog. But that class literally requires no skill or brain at all. I don’t mind if a Rogue beats me, since rogues are almost the perfect counter for me . But i do mind that most of the classes are being beaten up by a freaking 3 button spec that has no cons.

I made this video about people like you

this video represents you perfectly. lmao

2 Likes

I think that the developers are playing Demon Hunter, because I don’t know any other reason why DHs are still untouched. Too much output for minimal effort, not only in PvP, but also in PvE.

4 Likes
6 Likes

That’s a classic. Devs must be playing the OP class. This might have been true a few years ago, but nowadays the devs don’t play WoW at all. They are actually playing Minecraft.

1 Like

Nevermind, i’ve canceled the sub, i have a few days and it’s over. If DH gets a hotfix, i will return, if not then not :man_shrugging:

Destruction Warlocks beat Demon Hunters 1v1 easily, learn your class.

1 Like

Rarely 1vs1 in arena dumbsh!t…

11 Likes