Demon Hunters

Who talked about 1v1 you absolute infant?

11 Likes

at least dhs have only really been OP in this xpac…

when is rogue and mage getting nerfed? they’ve had 1-2 bad seasons since TBC

3 Likes

Well design wise, i understand why rogues are strong and has insane cc. Because they have only dps talents. If it’s not a strong dps then it would be the worst class ever. Mages aren’t that OP imo. Definitely both are really really good. but those two require skill to dominate, but if they are skilled they are the best. But dh …reqiures what? 3 finger and a barely fuctional brain

yeah if only this was relevant for the past 5+ years but rmd/pal is played literally like a melee cleave now so its really no different

1 Like

rogue has never had a season where it was not glad viable, and cant think of one where mage was not glad viable either.

1 Like

well no class/spec in the game isnt glad viable in the hands of the right players tbh. but closest I can think of is S12 where rogue was probably the worst its ever been.

Dh is more broken

Atleast the bloody lock dies when you blow his head off

5 Likes

Normally i’d say its stupid

But dh dominates almost every content in the game and they’re not even getting small nerfs, so not too far fetched

1 Like

have completly forgotten about that, very good season then

2 Likes

rogues should always be like that

yeah it was so bad that rogues had to use spell power daggers for damage lol

1 Like

to be fair with the tools at a rogues disposal they should do less damage than other classes.

1 Like

high burst, high control, high damage taken is the way it should be.

6 Likes

but they currently have high burst, high sustained, and have a 30% wall on a tiny cool down aswell as cloak and evasion.

Amazing game design.

2 Likes

DH don’t have any burst, hight sustained DPS yes, their DPS is predictable.

me and the priest where talking about assa

You can say it’s easier than before and more forgiving but please have some respect, no one is on DH level of dumbness. RMX, especially RMD isn’t the DH Frost DK tank trinkets KR sword kind of stupid.

What do you mean they have burst, it’s just up 80% of the time.

That would be sustained damage

DH is quite the boring class to play against.

In 2s you have little chance of actually killing them pre-50% damp because their passive leech is just too strong. Paired with an Rdudu this only gets worse as they can just get a quick HoT rolling and be able to train even further.

Wouldn’t say it’s overpowered, but it’s definitely run it’s course. A little design change wouldn’t hurt.