Demonology spec bonuses

That’s wrong. Doomfiend procs aren’t reduced in aoe and you get the chance of one when a mob dies with a debuff applied on it. You can also get a double doomfiend procc that way. Either way you still don’t tab target.

This got fixed after the PTR IIRC

It didn’t. You can still get two. It’s just rarer than 2 back to back.

I am not certain how your comment is related to mine.

[https://imgur.com/a/LnM3qtu]

I dont get why do you want to play the same Demo 2 seasons in a row.

You dont need to play NP to have a 1 min GFG. You can play it with either GWD or Tyranny.

Interesting. I had it happen on live with two doomfiends but that might have been a bug then. Though looking at the maths it’s still more beneficial to get more doombrands out and have it procc faster to get more doomfiends because it isn’t linear with more doombrand applications.

While Demons are the main flavour of the Demonolagy Spec, NP and Tyrant are great flavour wise for the spec, but they suffer with long CD’s and timing issues that require some serious rework to make NP viable. It is with changes to not only the set bonus but also the talent trees that will make NP playable and I fear this may not come until the next ex-pack.

Issue right now is that not that set would allow incorporate NP into the gameplay, but rather that Blizzard just made NP a garbage right now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.