Destro Locks are disgustingly broken

Unsupported claim :slight_smile:
BTW you never made it to 1550 and you bash my rating… that’s rich

imagine thinking skill capped is wrong, and whenever you lose, you lost because other class was broken, not that you made a mistake or didn’t know what to do

“correct information” = whatever Asaqws claims… alright
yes, I guess I am too autist*c to accept your “correctness”

You’re great representation of people claiming Warlock is broken - low rating - yet bash rating of people much higher rated than you, any proper sites teaching you how to play and ranking classes are wrong and it’s always the other class too strong and never your mistake.

4 days 120 on destrolock playing for my first time this class/specc,first time spellcaster in pvp and i got 2k/2170 mmr allready in 2s with 386 ilvl .

1day 2 hours time played this lvl.
ht tps://imgur.com/a/Osa731i

4 Likes

I got over 1900 with Holy Priest in 2s. Yet I do not claim it should be nerfed or that it’s broken.

My Hpriest has very similar ilvl.

whisperer is unable to see any point unless its its own no point in talking to it

Just scream "hello from the other side " when you successfully launch the second chaos bolt and go next.

2 Likes

I prefer to shout the Snackbar that I can’t write here, since these safe space forums may warrant a ban, but you all can make out what I mean by this.

There’s another pun I always make with calling Chaos Bolt another term, but that only makes sense to people who know German.

Stuff like “it’s cancer” “it’s OP” “it’s broken” are claims, not points
I am able to see points
almost none were given tho

closest to being a point was the guy claiming chaos bolt is broken because it’s too rewarding and counterability is irrelevant
that however would necessarily make Redemption too broken too

most of you don’t present anything whatsoever, you just claim bold claims, attack me and deny any arguments and evidence in form of sites like Skill capped tiering classes and specs and analyzing meta
same as you did

1 Like

What you answer are bold claims too. If you deem what you bring superior to what everyone has said or answered to you over the past couple months about Warlocks (some stuff were quotes from Snutz btw a few threads ago but you still managed to claim it was bs compared to your golden words but anyways I guess your s2 performance overall shows you’re better than he is…) then kindly be aware that it is only true in that thick head of yours and that it is by no means facts.
You saying what you say are facts and good arguments as opposed to what others say doesn’t make it a reality. I’d even say when no one ever took your side and when people, both flaming or trying to be nice and reasonable with well-structured and argumented posts, tried to show you how wrong you were all season long, you could consider that you aren’t the purest form of truth that has ever seen the light and that your thoughts and words, as well as your understanding, might be off.
As a matter of fact you never accepted to provide evidence of anything that was asked, and always answered that you were right and the others wrong so you shouldn’t need evidence. Well, if you are so obviously right evidence is easy to find. If you don’t find it the only conclusion is, you are unable to support your bold claims.

1 Like

This thread is still going?

Sorry to hijack thread.

Drae <3 have you been playing much feral?

I am late to the party but let me just add this.

I used to think that WW are broken. Then I went to Google, looked up all spells and I havent lost an arena to a WW monk since then.

Same for destro. What I’ve learned from my 1800 2v2 exp this season is that you need to kick CB, not the healer. Hide when things are not going well and do it again.

Holy heck this guy is a god damn genius, why didn’t any of us peanut brains think to kick chaos bolt and LoS?

4 Likes

nothing like this was implied, on the contrary, and you are exaggerating.

Is it possible that this mage talent affects it?

So let me get this straight. You’ve never lost to any WWs or Destros (which are present in 90% of games on the ladder right now), yet you are 1800 exp. xDDD

Did you really just say that?

How are locks in 90% games? Today i played like 50 arenas and faced 2 locks.

The real problem is warlocks having too strong damage CDs. Not their utility, which is average at best.

Actually yes. I think I have won 2 in a row now. It’s clear that no statistical conclusions can be drawn from my sample size. vs WW i have 4-5 games so far. BUT I have defined my winning conditions better and I have increased my chances of winning.
That’s not the point. Listen what is important:

1. There will always be comps which will dominate your comp.
  2. There are arenas which are in your favour or in your enemies’ favour or neutral.
  3. There is always another way.
  4. There is always room for improvement.

So you are telling me that you have between 0% and 25% win vs destro
No matter of the arena
You have tried all possible combinations
And you have played perfectly

Don’t get me wrong, I see your point. It’s very easy as a noob rogue to fall for something like “this class is broken” as I feel that I need to do much more and put much more effort than other classes. E.g. my kick usually requires me to step, my envenoms dont hit nearly as hard as the mentioned spells above etc, i need a good setup before I can kill etc. Now you gonna come at me with something like “rogues are easy” but still i dont see many of them in the ladder.

That being said, I really like the rogue playstyle and I would not change my class for any other just because of that. I really feel sorry for the rest because it seems to me that there is nothing special about them. E.g. Arena openers: how cool is that? Those few second in which you need to sneak behind enemy lines, sap, step, mark, kidney. And then, when you have built pressure and you are looking for that step kick or blind sap combo. I like it. And what are other classes doing? Rush in, ranged stun, ranged silence, mass fear, button smash… like…wtf…

Anyway, the topic is that destro is broken but I think that is off topic regarding the PvP issue in WoW which is that all classes but rogues are just plain stupid. Sorry for that guys.

How AREN’T they? In 18 games I play there’s a Destro Lock in like 13 of them.

in what world is having every single cc dr in the game ‘average at best’??