Devastation Below

Hi!
I cant finish quest “Devastation Below”. When i get quest mob “Voress’thalik” is already dead.
Help me pls <3

Looks like it may be a bug based on comments from WoWhead;

No matter what I do, Voress’thalik is dead when I go to the area. I tried abandoning. Logging out. Swapping WM on/off. CRZ shenanigans. Clearing cache. Etc. No matter what, the boss is dead before I get to it.

Had to GM ticket it. They said it was a bug related to the recent 10.1 patch. If you have an issue, send a ticket. This is the message I got:
“I took a look into your case and I can tell you that as I was able to verify this isn’t working as intended for you (this is an issue unique to the 10.1 patch), I was able to go ahead and put the Devastation Below quest on a Ready to Turn In state.
You just need to turn it in on the NPC that finishes this quest and everything will be solved.”

Hi!
I had the same problem. Turning WarMode on and off didnt’ solve it. Although the quest worked correctly after the server restart, so try keeping it active in your log until next server reset and try then. Hope it helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.