DH nerf when?

what the title says their far to strong on aoe currently nerf them asap plz

9 Likes

Blizzard need to do something asap. Almost the whole community agrees on that even the r1 dh players admited while streaming that dh right now is overtuned af. Me personally i stopped play till they make changes.Game is just no fun right now.

3 Likes

there fine tho xd

1 Like

Personally I think there fine, last time they were this good and in s tier was back in shadow lands let us have some fun, I mean how long were unholy dks top of raid for damage before they got nerfed???

1 Like

You are just a troll lol
Ignore that guy, he doesn’t know what he is talking about, I bet he just don’t like seeing dh at the top 5 Dps

Mr Troll again
Just spreading panic thinking blizzards will read he’s crying and nerf dh to the ground

Nerfed…more is coming…stay tuned.loser

The life of unsuccessful troll :clown_face:

Go reroll newbie…you are the meaning of nothing…just a noob

You stopped long before they became so strong in s3. You’ve got 387 ilvl.

1 Like

I meant generally for the first week of S3 you noob.

That was what you tried to make people believe, but it clearly isn’t true, you bad liar :slight_smile:

That’s what i did.If its very hard to believe you can unnistall the game so one less noob this game will have.Thank you in advance.

You know we can see your achievements right? I’m also pretty sure that it shows achievements from other character since it shows me clearing legion raids when it was still relevant content although it’s on another character. And most of all, this character was not made in 2016/17.

You’re talking a lot of smack for someone who doesn’t have any actual skills to back it up. Calling everyone who criticizes you for just being a one trick pony, and especially me a “noob”, Like dude, i’m getting purple and orange parses reliably on every character i play, whether or not i play mythic raids, and pvp doesn’t matter, i am a WAY better player than most people, and that’s not an opinion. That’s called projection my dude, you are me are not the same.

You’re either a bad troll, or just have iq issues.

Of course he’s a troll, and you’re falling right into his trap by reacting to his personal attacks.

He played the DH a bit during BfA (some keys in s3 and AOTC Eternal Palace), but that’s all. The irony is that he was playing it during a time when it was both OP and brain-dead to play, and yet now he’s claiming that he’s stopped playing it because it’s OP.

It’s such an obvious troll post that I can’t help laughing at it.

1 Like

Probably, but i can never quite tell because some people are serious.

And honestly, this level of troll is garbage. Trolling people is about dismantling someone else’s argument in a condescending and belittling tone, not making a fool out of yourself. That’s not trolling, that’s just being stupid.

But it seems that to these people being a troll is just saying stupid garbage.

I’m not even denying that dh is strong, but you actually have to explain what makes it strong, otherwise you’re just a low effort thinker.

Go reroll,thanks me later.

What you made clear for me is that you went hard tilt mode searching for everything about me and in the end we both know that you are just a noob.And not a simple one…A DH noob…Go unninstall and delete characters.Thanks me later.

You are an unranked noob thats what you are.(It is not an opinion).Go unninstall,thanks me later :+1::+1:

Ahah a liar get busted :joy:, as I said unsuccessfully troll