Dhs delete?

playing for somtime already 0 dhs in arena

1 Like

They got nerfed - they are forced to buy a keyboard and mouse now after they played with steering wheel for an entire expansion.

Probably will be back after they mastered the tutorial again.

49 Likes

I laughed way too hard at that.

6 Likes

About time, demon hunter was a unhealthy class concept. Only class in-game with a mana burn & mortal wounds mechanic still btw so no doubt they’ll be back in arms at 60–could of went on with the other nonsense but no need.

2 Likes

:rofl::joy:

6 Likes

This was 10/10

5 Likes

i am a dk main and still dhs are overnerfed by my opinion and trust me i hated them in ssn 4

1 Like

delete them from game at all

4 Likes

We instantly disappared dude, the whole community asked for this.

Now, just forget us and let the rogue/mage dominate the pvp.

3 Likes

With good reason, disgustingly overpotent class.

6 Likes

I don’t really care but u have to be a clown to complain about DH as rogue.

3 Likes

dh need 1 ability dmg buff Blade Dance it does less dmg then melee attack

I mean I play more than just a rogue but sure, attacking me cause of my choice of class to post on the forums with I like it — Demon hunter is only missing a disarm, shroud of concealment and warbanner for physical CC, then it literally has all other kinds of utility in the game so :partying_face: :clown_face:. Not to forget it also has hp% damage which can be pumped out based on the demon hunter’s haste, inbuilt invul frames in its core rotation it, I really don’t need to go any further into why demon hunters deserve to be left gutted. Actually most obnoxious class ever.

3 Likes

no class deserv enh sham treatment

6 Likes

Demon hunters being taken down a peg is nice.
I’d still like to see them around though, and for them to be viable. It never feels good to have your class utterly destroyed. Hopefully they’ll find a middle ground where DH is a solid option without being handed so many powerful tools baked into such a simple rotation.

This is VERY poor design and legit needed to go.

2 Likes

To the abyss with DHs. Finally deleted from the game. I played tons of games and I barely see any DHs. FINALLY!

1 Like

I must say the game without DH feels instantly better. Definetely brings back og feelings.

Even though the prepatch is a trash mess it’s just heart warming to not see DH anymore.

And the best part it even continues into SL.
Never thought after complaining for 4 years about DH’s I am happy.

Watching Tren stream is comedy honestly rn. Let’s hope his needforfeed will do well

Dont tell him though that WW is basically among the trash melees when compared :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I mean it was Long overdue that dh got these nerfs, they’ll still have some viable comps in SL for sure, but now you might have to look at your gameplay for once \o/

1 Like

tuning is out of whack and DH’s just happens to be one of the DPS classes at the bottom of the barrel.

DH is probably more reliant on borrowed power than other classes.

for PVP DH probably gonna need at least two endurance conduits.

they should buff the desperate instincts talent from 10% to 30% DR so that DH’s have a viable alternative to soul-rending demo builds.

1 Like

Dhs be like omg i need to actually play the game and not win by default