Did any of you

choose your covenant on Transmog option alone?

I made my Locks Kyrian because I really want their mogs… I know it sucks for them.

Powers wont last in the next expac but at least I will look fabulous :wink:

9 Likes

Yes, and whole patch 1 i was loyal to my choice.
Sadly i was “bullied” by my game partner into rerolling.

3 Likes

No, because there are no good tmogs.

1 Like

He looks amazing… this is what I have planned for my Void Locks

1 Like

Thanks for your gif support, i feel better already.
But seriously we just needed a dots counter with all these ferals and assas so i went blueboys from faes on rouge.
I will make alt rouge fae to keep tmog privileges ^^

2 Likes

I started out as kyrian on my draenei rsham cause it was the look that fit her the most. I did change though cause the vesper totem was such a pita to play with in m+ with my tank zoom zoom zooming all over the place to not get slapped by the trash. So now i play a covenant i dont like the transmog but the ability is better to use.

Almost exclusively for the weapon tmogs, and then the overall theme & weekly content.

I hate the armor set tho, thematic but terrible for leather

1 Like

Actually yea. I wanted venthyr aesthetics. I chose Venthyr. Even though, technically speaking, necrolord is the better option for Death knight.

But fortunately enough, the DK’s balancing was relatively close. So while necrolord was better, it wasn’t by much. Unlike most classes.

1 Like

Yep, as not being interested in m+ or raiding anymore, least I get one thing I like from this expansion.

1 Like

I tried all 4 abilities on shammy lowbie while leveling and only kyrian felt clancky as hell to use on bgs.
Both harvest and necro were very nice.
And fae just felt good to press and drain bam heal.

Whats your new choice?

I didn’t but I do love this Transmog.

I just don’t like having to have four paladins to collect everything.

2 Likes

I like you current set. Use it on my rogue as well.
Miss BfA :’(

1 Like

Here is me rolling yet another Trio of Locks :rofl:

2 Likes

“Powers are temporary
Looking fabulous is forever”

-Ãnna

I’m printing that on a T-shirt

3 Likes

You can play yours at once though, I have to run mine through each covenant when I have time and the inclination. I had just managed to get everything for Venthyr before this patch. It’s just going to be a long time before I can do that for the other covenants.

I’m venthyr on my ally shammy and necro on this one :slight_smile:

You could do this easily with 2 using a 2 seater… even to just drag it on follow :slight_smile:

Chain harvest is just so good to press. I think only dks necro grasp and boomie convoke is on its level of press to fun ration.

1 Like

Mine are all on one account, if the game would let me have my other three alts on follow I would but I’m not paying for more than one sub :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: