Did any of you

Is this resto only?

No, its the new covenant leggo u get access to at renown 48 :slight_smile: Elemental Conduit - Spell - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

Edit: Venthyr only ofc.

1 Like

Will it just apply the Flame Shocks in Elemental spec?

(Sorry just planning my x2 Hunter x1 Shammy grp)

Dont think so, think it applies in every spec. You can get the power in torghast and there it applies flame shocks as resto.

1 Like

How do you manage multibosing diff classes? O_o

It’s not multiboxing anymore… it’s multi-tasking :slight_smile:

I still dont get how can you do that :confused:

Edited other post to link to my video

I need to make a new video of my 3 boxing

1 Like

My lock is kyrian too, but that’s mainly because I loved having another dot as affliction. Managing 5 dots was just not enough to me.

1 Like

I couldn’t box all those dots… Demo is far more forgiving, and my fave spec.

Not so much for the tmog, but I definitely enjoy the look of Adaptive Swarm (Necrolord) on my Moonkin.

I miss insect swarm still, so it’s nice to get it back… kinda

1 Like

I’d love to see this return too

1 Like

Nope. My decision was based on the fact that even if absent Primus seemed like the only eternal one with a brain :smiley: Also the Necrolords poweres are the best imo

I’d love to have Kyrian back tmog - them wings are awsome but everything else about Bastion makes me want to cry in the corner. So only skeletal wings for me.

1 Like

This looks amazing with Necrolord stuff

I chose the covenants based on theme that fit each character, night fae for my hunter, kyrian for pally, necro lord for dk and venthyr for my rogue. Then the rest of the alts just go fill the missing gear slots to collect the rest of the transmogs.
For them it would be so good if I could send all the excess anima, wouldn’t take rest of my days to get all the mogs missing.

1 Like

I could never do that :slight_smile:

This is how 3 look now. I multiboxed visions so this is a lot easier.

Yes, it does but as you can see I usually sport pants and a shirt kind of a mog :smiley: I collect mogs like there’s no tomorrow but hate robes with passion! I often wonder, who thought it would be a good idea to put an adventurer in a long, rather tight dress. Obv someone who never went to a forest or mountains. I can dress up for any lock-ish occasion using sets and countless items from my collection but nothing beats pants/shirt/comfy shoes for an adventure!

1 Like

I didn’t pick exclusively for transmog, although there was one covenant I would not/will not take even if it was the best on performance by a country mile because I absolutely don’t want to go “home” to that environment at the end of every day.

Luckily Kyrian was one of my preferred 2, and the accepted strongest for 9.0, and is still solid for me in 9.1. Elysian Hold is a pretty chill place to hang out and do the mission table :joy_cat:

1 Like

Are Kyrian still having a hard time with troops having to be way higher level than the missions?