Did any of you

I’d love to see this return too

1 Like

Nope. My decision was based on the fact that even if absent Primus seemed like the only eternal one with a brain :smiley: Also the Necrolords poweres are the best imo

I’d love to have Kyrian back tmog - them wings are awsome but everything else about Bastion makes me want to cry in the corner. So only skeletal wings for me.

1 Like

This looks amazing with Necrolord stuff

I chose the covenants based on theme that fit each character, night fae for my hunter, kyrian for pally, necro lord for dk and venthyr for my rogue. Then the rest of the alts just go fill the missing gear slots to collect the rest of the transmogs.
For them it would be so good if I could send all the excess anima, wouldn’t take rest of my days to get all the mogs missing.

1 Like

I could never do that :slight_smile:

This is how 3 look now. I multiboxed visions so this is a lot easier.

Yes, it does but as you can see I usually sport pants and a shirt kind of a mog :smiley: I collect mogs like there’s no tomorrow but hate robes with passion! I often wonder, who thought it would be a good idea to put an adventurer in a long, rather tight dress. Obv someone who never went to a forest or mountains. I can dress up for any lock-ish occasion using sets and countless items from my collection but nothing beats pants/shirt/comfy shoes for an adventure!

1 Like

I didn’t pick exclusively for transmog, although there was one covenant I would not/will not take even if it was the best on performance by a country mile because I absolutely don’t want to go “home” to that environment at the end of every day.

Luckily Kyrian was one of my preferred 2, and the accepted strongest for 9.0, and is still solid for me in 9.1. Elysian Hold is a pretty chill place to hang out and do the mission table :joy_cat:

1 Like

Are Kyrian still having a hard time with troops having to be way higher level than the missions?

I picked kyrian on my priest, paladin and rogue for the transmog. I picked night fae on my shaman for the transmog.

1 Like

The necrolord sanctum isnt so bad inside, i find it quite nice actually. The outside on the other hand…

I mean… yeah :frowning:

It’s not as bad as it was. Mikanikos can make any mission work, though you often have to back him up with 4 followers. Actual troops are completely rubbish and should only be used for padding the team if they are way over the mission level.

Of course, this does mean Mikanikos is the bottleneck. If you get multiple tough missions, you need to try to do them in sequence, and position him so he doesn’t get hurt at all in the first one because Kyrians really don’t have any significant healing. (Unlike Night Fae who send out a follower with 1 health and 4 troops and they come back healed.)

Yeah… I can’t deal with Maldraxxus. It’s not that the artwork per se is bad, it’s a very detailed, high res zone. Unfortunately that scourged look never had any appeal to me as a place to linger.

Also, Soul Shape is underestimated anyway. It saves my life a LOT, and that would go for any class. Even my mage occasionally runs out of blink and goes fox form instead. It really should be listed as a defensive, because it will get you out of mechanics that were going to kill you.

1 Like

Mmh I would say no but not a definitive no.
My favorite is Venthyr when comes to transmog, although I prefer Venthyr leather over plate.
Necrolord doesn’t bother me at all for my DK and I did an interesting transmog on my rogue when she was Necrolord.

Last week I went Kyrian to try Frost DK Obliteration (it didn’t work for me because of how the raid fight are at the moment). Kyrian plate is not bad… I only like the Renown option and looked pretty cool on my DK.
Yesterday I went back to Necrolord and planning to get the Renown color for plate, I like the colors.

In conclusion, when comes to Transmog those three covenants are just fine for me… it wouldn’t be an issue to roll or reroll those covenants.
I wouldn’t play Night Fae even if BiS covenant, that’s that.

1 Like

Sadly not, but I also didn’t even feel like trying to play through to get the sets. I went with whatever ability felt the best for whatever spec I was going for.

1 Like

I’ll switch for mogs once 9.2 (Or 9.3) ends.

1 Like

I picked Night Fae because that ability looked the coolest to me, but playing with it it was just too janky and polarising to me, you put all your eggs in one basket and it either disintegrated everything in sight or it got instakicked or CCd and you’d just be stuck doing nothing for another 2 minutes.

Then i tried Necrolord on my alt and my god it feels so much better with Feral.

1 Like

I chose necrolord because it suited my class lore, and ability isn’t as boring as other ones, eventho it’s just another grip type of skill. Overall went meta on all my alts too.

i picked Venthyr
becourse i am Batwoman :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I did that on 5 alts and counting. :wink:

1 Like

I let my daughter design one of my alts (spriest) and when I got to the point of choosing a Covenant she picked Venthyr because of the tmog.

1 Like