Did they buff torghast again

Cuz my 200+ ilvl alts are getting 1-2 shot and last boss is quite literally impossible ( yeah unlucky upgrades but never had this issue after the nerf )

And if so, where is it noted, i cant find lol

Ps please let us change spec and gear, this was a un-needed nerf to torghast, the whole point was that this was content where we werent restricted, feels like solo m+ without the timer rn

What spec did you play and were did you go ? was in coldheart or fire debuff place ?

1 Like

The one to the right, imma check

Actually both

Coldheart is nasty yes but i can not find any buffs to it at all :frowning: i am in bed atm but if you need a hand tomorrow evening i can help out .

1 Like

Appreciate the effort, been checking stuff like the wow patch changes stuff and all that

I am 100% certain that its buffed, i could do it with my brain off a few weeks ago and when i got back im getting hit for 30-50k, that is new

1 Like

Have a good night and the offer is there for tomorrow :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you i will need it

Will probs get replies that just say ‘‘git gud’’ anyways, you are my only hope!

2 Likes

Do you still need assistance with that Thorgast? I personally stopped doing it a while ago on my Alliance character, but I can help out if you still find yourself having issues with it.

1 Like

I didnt hear back so no idea im free monday and tuesday before 9PM game time .

You can change spec and gear at the vendors in their bubble, in case you didn’t know

2 Likes

I’m just happy that my DK got through L3 on all the std. wings.

However, by the time I was at Floor 9 of TC, L1 I KNEW that I wasn’t gonna get it fully cleared; yeah I’m sh!t, but I never said I was anything else.

Those that can solo L8 on even std. wings are - in my eyes - Gods.

1 Like

Nah slapped on tank spec and gg

I just want to know if im going bloody delusional cuz i swear torghast has been buffed as heck

I know that, but it used to be anytime, so i didnt have to restart the entire run when i realise ‘‘oh crap, wrong legendary’’ or ‘‘maybe i should go tank, they hit harder than expected’’

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been there and had to restart.

Sometimes it’s rougher on this toon, but even then I can zerg it in healer spec.
The only class that really struggles imo is mages, since they have literally zero self healing baseline (only via conduits, but even with the iceblock build and conduit, they only get to selfheal every 30 secs, and not attack in the meantime…)

I think the last bosses might have been buffed, on alts I’ve run into unkillable end bosses on 3 runs this week. Get to floor 6 with 0 trouble only to find the boss is way too hard. It’s only certain bosses for certain classes but get the wrong one without good upgrades and you basically cannot win.

Really can’t stress how bad the design is to be able to face roll the whole run then get steamrollered by the boss.

First and last attempt at TC yesterday, layer 1 because I wanted to do it quickly + get the achievement. Raced through to, I think, floor 17 when the elites started being very hard to kill then the end boss was impossible. I had good powers - but he ignored my decoy Ananda so it was impossible to have time to heal myself.

I haven’t had any trouble this week on Hunter, Mistweaver or Shaman - I enjoy the Beasts of Prodigum event, as it makes things a bit easier having a tanky pet.
I can’t comment on TC though, as I don’t bother with that, it takes way too long and I can rarely commit to three hours or so with no way to save progress if something comes up in r/l.

Did this on my 190ilvl Fury Warrior and it was a piece of cake. Fire on reset day, coldheart yesterday. No problems at all.

Me too - I love my little protector friend (except he picks up mobs I was intending to skip). Sadly he wasn’t an option in TC.

1 Like