Different mining casting speeds on different chars?

I have two characters, one undead death knight and one tauren druid. Both have 150 in zandalari mining as well as a mining pick in the bag. But on the undead I have 1.60s casting time when mining and on the tauren I have 3.20. What have I missed?

You might have a glove enchant that increases mining speed on your undead. Try checking there to start with :slight_smile:
Otherwise it might be a potion from darkmoon faire that increases mining speed. I think it’s called darkmoon firewater.

Have an amazing weekend,
Flinto.

Thanks for your answer, but I dont have an enchant on my undead, nor do I have any potions active, dont know what it is… :confused:

In know of the enchants, the firewater and the racial of the Highmountain Tauren.
The first 2 were already named, the third would not affect your Undead (and not a normal Tauren if you switched the 2).

Must be a recent change, since I always have 2 item sets keybound on my mage and only recently discovered that somehow the mining speed is faster WITHOUT the glove enchant.

I’m puzzled as to why that is. No gloves: 3.20s, old.

With gloves: 1.7s

Now… 1.6s??!

http s://gyazo.com/1d9a7c97eb47753087d78151a8a74f41

This is puzzling me too. Quite some weeks ago, my undead warlock suddenly started mining twice as fast as before. Same for my tauren druid gathering herbs some time after that. Neither of them has any enchant or apparent buff that would affect this, and my 3rd 120 character (blood elf DH) still gathers herbs at the normal speed. I really can’t figure out what’s causing this, but I’d love to know…

Is it to do with skill, as in the stars in your herb/mining professions screen?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.