🍾 [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

It might not be, but if you wanna nitpick the use of a word when they’re often used in the same capacity then you do you.

Or I can edit my post to put in the word if that warrants a response!

:concern:

You know that customisation option is a new thing? Sounds like all this happened a long time ago before you could officially play as a sand troll.

All the more reason to not inject some headcanon into what Blizzard has put in the game.

I
 will, because that’s not the word I said, and I chose to use one word instead of the other for
 precisely that reason.

???

Anyway—?

When the Horde community consists of like a 5th of Stormwind’s even ~10 people is a bastion my dude.

my anima for bastion

4 Likes

Uhm, what? At the time it happened, sand trolls hadn’t been implemented by blizzard, and thusly had no real supporting lore being in the horde. The only one who had any head canon at the time was the one RP’ing as a sand troll

Yeah they do
 Or rather they would, but it’s a non-issue considering even the blue eyed elves you see in Horde would be Blood Elves. The difference between Belves and Helves at this point is political, rather than a difference of eyecolour.

To assert that a high elf would spend time in Silvermoon is just
 wrong. They wouldn’t and they wouldn’t be welcome.

4 Likes

For the love of
 No. -No-.
Blue eyes =/= high elf. It had not been the case since MoP, with the first named blue-eyed belf (Lanesh, Sunreaver), please stop repeating that misconception. Blood elves did not get “high elf customisation”. They got arcane eyes back.
(As to “high elves” in Silvermoon, it’s bloody stupid and not lore. Don’t repeat this at home kids and remember! The name is political, so blood = Quel’thalas, high = exiled traitors who abandonned their people.)

On Chromie being in gnome form in Orgrimmar
 This thread just made me realise. I’m too used of thinking of her as just, Chromie.

15 Likes

epicly cuts your message in half

I see. I understand. As long as we agree that Blizzard putting in Sand Trolls as an option for the Playable Troll means they’re OK -now-.

1 Like

id moreso call it a horde guild thats doing ok

Nobody’s jealous, that much is for certain. I’d also say the arguement that people aren’t envious either. More realistically, people have legitimate but personal reasons to dislike the group, or perhaps the size and scope of it gives people this paranoid sense of “angering one member will anger everyone else.”

The PCU isn’t a hivemind. Yeah, they support each other on their threads and some common opinions are going to be shared across members, but that’s somewhat to be expected, right? I’ve not been in many guilds where I found myself constantly disagreeing and questioning everyone else around. Ultimately, your guild-mates are your friends. There’s gonna be common ground and that’s gonna show in the forums.

3 Likes

Nowadays people reluctantly fill the weird lore void on them with “something something under the supervision of zandalar”

2 Likes

Oh I get it now.

Sorry, we don’t really do humour in maldraxxus >:(

I know, but it’s easier for me to say high elves instead of “blood elves with blue eyes.” It’s also easy to say high elf customisation when blue eyes have traditionally been a high elf thing.

I like that they’ve seeded NPCs in with the new customisation options to make them feel more represented in the open world. I noticed the other day they either added a new Scout guard npc to Orgrimmar with the new customisation or edited an existing one. Kinda neat.

I’m trying to figure out what this means but atm it reads like you’re saying Horde consists of a single guild which-- Doesn’t really make it sound any better.

They definitely should given that high elves are part of the Alliance. ThereÂŽs no such thing as high elf/blood elf customizations, they are the same race. There can easily be blood elf with blue eyes and high elf with green eyes.
ItÂŽs their faction affiliation that makes the only difference at this point, which is precisely why someone who identifies as high elf should never be part of the Horde, as at that point they would change their identity into a blood elf.

1 Like

Preach. :pray:

2 Likes

Easy but pointedly incorrect

4 Likes

there’s several horde guilds that manage to score a nice and comfy 10+ members online every night
in all honesty bringing the horde down to a “ohhhh i’m a weak level 1 goblin please do not kick me over” and saying that a bastion for them is a majestic 10 total kind of makes it a shot against the foot scenario

2 Likes

One day people will learn how to post on the AD forums and not mention the PCU three times, which as everyone knows then summons the Candyman
I mean Perroy and his friends.

Best of luck to the guild that has disbanded for other things, RL or in game. And stop this silliness, a certain blog will be having a party with this thread.