🍾 [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

You mean our PR team?

5 Likes

i fear the possible consequences
 (of argent dawn) that this blog may pose

We all know CoAD is Perroy. Who else uses Discord light mode? Smh.

Oh no it almost looks like a community of 300+ players is bound to comment on threads posted on their RP server’s forums.

Well. At least they’ll be posting something from this year!

9 Likes

Hello, your local troll lore expert reporting in :sunglasses:

First of all, the ‘sandy’ skin tone available since SL pre-patch IS NOT an official Sandfury skin colour - of course, Sandfury roleplayers use it for immersion cause it’s better than playing a blue sand troll. Fly over to Zul’Farrak, you will see that actual Sandfury skin tone is a bit different, and their tusks are dark gray.

Secondly; Sandfury and Horde are enemies. It’s like RPing a Naga in Orgrimmar. Horde and Alliance have razed their settlements. Stolen their artefacts. Even the legendary sword Sul’thraze if I’m not mistaken.

Sandfury have never joined the Horde. They dwell in slums of Dazar’alor, treated like crap even by the Zandalari. If you wanna do the “lets be friends!!” RP as a Horde-aligned troll, there are multiple choices: Darkspear, Revantusk, Shatterspear, even Zandalari.

The “/e shows you official horde papers and smirks” RP is rarely taken seriously, it could be forged, and besides as it was said previously, in order to join the Horde, you have to do more than just get some documents signed by fake goblin lawyers.

But if you REALLY want to rp a Sandfury troll
I welcome you to Dazar’alor, plenty of neutral troll rp going over there.

15 Likes

Which regularly happens, as I think this thread has shown - not that it’s unwarranted.

While I can’t speak for what things are currently like, the ye olde days make me doubt if this is entirely true. I’d be doing the regulars a disservice if I said that they may or may not be involved with incredulous behaviour. I think this history that stems from good old Skype drama and forum bombardments is why people are reluctant to see the PCU as just that; a group of friends that support each other.

If I was right we still wouldn’t be talking about it, who would you be able to accredit bumping your forum post count up to then?

A classic case of exaggeration. I know there are more than 10 people in Orgrimmar, just like I know there are more than 50 people in Stormwind. The point wasn’t to be super specific in terms of numbers but more an allusion on what the size of one community is like to another; the difference is night and day and you can’t really argue with that.

I genuinely do not understand the reply you just wrote to me im afraid

An attempt was made.

Anyone ever notice how the Troll role-players always be the most laid back, mon?

1 Like

I’m pleasantly surprised the high elf question was that easily solved and shall now retire back to my lair. Poke me back for more Thalassian lore.

4 Likes

High elves are a political entity.
Blue eyes are a thing for blood elves, as well as high elves.

1 Like

Hey where do you think you’re going.

What are your thoughts on the more exotic eye colours now available to Velves (and belves too? I’ll be honest, I haven’t checked their choice of eye colours since the revamp.)

We’ve been over this already, don’t worry my dude.

Does Thalassophobia mean “fear of large bodies of water” or “fear of pointed ears” on Azeroth?

Fear of sea elves.

6 Likes

Hope you took the L on it, because I don’t much feel like catching up.

ngl i kinda want a race of seafaring water blabla elves

1 Like

I used to be in the Rotgarde and the cult mentality is pretty whack

Can confirm, I do enforce Burger Tuesdays within the Rotgarde.

5 Likes

I already knew, I was just too lazy to say “belves with blue eyes” instead of “helves”

This is a new enforcement and my only concern is what the burgers are made from.

If you step away from that kind of RP you can still go quite fine and get RP in Orgrimmar. People will throw rocks at you and distrust you, but you’ll be first-person-to-got-to whenever they want to recruit some mercenary or goon.

As I wrote before, embrace antagonism. Act like you are only tolerated in Orgrimmar and comply with the guards. Sleek away if things get heated.

5 Likes