šŸø [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

I probably should have said ā€œwasā€ rather than ā€œisā€ because I donā€™t really have any understanding on the way Skabb runs things - that being said, you werenā€™t very present in the Rotgarde back during the times Iā€™m talking about either, so in-game presence is kind of moot in that regard.

My judgement in 2021 comes from the stories Iā€™ve been told and logs Iā€™ve been given by close friends who left the guild in 2020 and are reinforced by my feelings from way back when (circa WoD-Legion, when the PCU was only a growing idea.)

As you can probably tell from my post count itā€™s more likely I spent many of my seconds contemplating a non-argument because at no point did I say ā€œthe current ensemble of PCU are bad and go on forum crusadesā€ and instead said ā€œA past history of forum crusades may be why some people are hesitant to get along.ā€

Oh, for some reason I assumed you meant Alliance quests and completely forgot about that whole Fogsail thing, which is kinda embarrassing considering I had a character based off that whole situation.

Okay thatā€™s two groups of co-opted mercenaries. Any more?

Iā€™d like to see some goblin guild do this, I imagine the Bilgewater would be quite happy to take on cheap labour in the form of non-Horde personnel with minimal to non-existent insurance costs.

He cant source it, since there is nothing to source. His argument is that blizzard hasnt stated anything about it.

Why would they have to? If itā€™s playable as a Horde char itā€™s part of the Horde

think ur the one that should source them explicitly being sandfury instead mein freund considering iā€™m getting trusted sources here reporting that they do not in fact resemble farakki as closely as you would imply!

2 Likes

Thanks for the chuckle, that did make me laugh. Rp exists with or without the bigger communities - they contribute as does everyone else. Envy? I think not.

As otherā€™s have stated multiple times in this thread, the skin tone you an pick isnā€™t a faraki one

Are there any other known Sand Troll tribes?

I canā€™t post images because Iā€™m not a TRUSTED member of the forum community, but there are plenty of examples of Farraki that donā€™t have black tusks. The most notable one is Jakraā€™zet himself, who has pretty normal tusks.

Post the logs

The PCU is a BfA thing - unless you invented the idea during WoD or something. Thank you my hidden master

Iā€™m sorry that Perroy age 19 and expert on 4chan memes dealt you an unhealable wound on the AD forums that haunts you to this day

You can post a link with Preformatted text

3 Likes

If itā€™s too cold for you, itā€™s too cold for them.
Bring them inside.

Point taken. Thank you.

Besides, it does not make sense for Sandfury to join the Horde as a tribe in the slightest. In one of the introductory quests to Zandalar, Jakraā€™zet says: ā€œIt took years to earn my place here after your Horde laid waste to my people.ā€

Why would they join the Horde, if their people and settlements were razed by them? Even during the quest where we transport Volā€™jinā€™s urn to Atalā€™Dazar, thereā€™s multiple Sandfury mobs attacking us, refusing to have former Warchief of the Horde buried alongside the greatest Zandalari rulers.

Most troll tribes, including the Sandfury, are treated by Blizzard as villains.

Sad to see you disband, always seen you around Orgrimmar and Bilgewater Port whenever I was over there. Wishing you and the rest of the guild all the best.

Looks at Blood Elves while looking at Blood Elves

1 Like

no but they donā€™t look like sand trolls to begin with is what iā€™m saying if you read the post

if those sandfury wanna hang out so badly they can take a dip in the southfury :sunglasses:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been adventuring with a Farraki troll on my Darkspear, and weā€™ve found that thereā€™s a fun way to RP their dubious relationship with the Horde. Even though heā€™s no longer a murderous, bloodthirsty warrior from the sands, heā€™s still got to convince the guards and so on that heā€™s welcome, so whenever we approach a settlement weā€™ll do a /roll - if he rolls higher than me, then we spend the night in the town, and if I roll higher than him then we go and make a camp outside. Itā€™s a really fun dimension to add to your roleplay beyond ā€œi got badge that says me friendly nowā€.

If we ever do plan on visiting Orgrimmar then Iā€™d probably try and arrange something with the HoC if needed.

1 Like

`https://i.gyazo.com/7d8f5ff976504216b5f0d5d7bb9b51f8.jpg

Am I being pranked or

Iā€™d say if thereā€™s any tribe that hates the Horde more than the Amani do, itā€™s the Sandfury. Remember when we had 1x briefly friendly one in Tanaris? He was briefly friendly for good reason ā€¦

2 Likes

This is one of those ā€˜arguing to hear oneself talkā€™ sort of situations.

It honestly doesnā€™t change anything about anything for either side to concede this discussion - all this happened before the customisations existed, and even in these days sand trolls exist in the state of either 1) enemy or 2) vassal tribe who can be murdered without consequence.

This all came from the flimsy excuse of one person asserting their headcanon and being annoyed at an entire community because one guild within it gave them some IC pushback and reacted as their characters would.

1 Like

now i will readily admit iā€™m partially colourblind but i am fairly confident in saying those two are not the same colour.

either way itā€™s all neither here nor there, chielā€™s weirdposting has long ended and this thread should probably follow suit at any rate