🍸 [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

Thing is most people are entrenched and have already picked their sides and which narratives they want to go with, so nothing you say matters - regardless if you’re trying to damage control or whatever, it won’t make any difference so it’s a waste of time. This is why people have given up and just have fun with it, it’s the same old same old.

I agree with the rest about school politics, it’s kind of sad.

1 Like

There’s a slight difference in shade but besides that, they look the same!

1 Like

Wow, reading all this has made me realize that sometimes we all need to just sit back, reflect and consider, am I really doing everything I can to protect my family? And that is when I learned that I needed to switch to a new home insurance with FULL TRAVEL EXPENSES COVERAGE! If the weather is not what was promised when we reach our destination, we get a whole 75%* OF OUR EXPENSES BACK! Not only that, but is also comes with an ALL PETS INCLUSIVE, for just a small fee of an extra €20 per month, my own home insurance covers my pet’s home*, too! Sign up for your new insurance now, and you get a 30% discount on your next purchase of vanilla scented soap!

18 Likes

Because selling out my friends is exactly the kind of thing I should do, yeah.

It is, but there are musings at the time of forming a larger community that didn’t get its name until much later (which is kind of why I find the myth that the outside community gave the PCU its name is kind of funny because I distinctly remember the memey conversations in discord.)

If that was the case I’d probably be a lot more vitriolic than I am and my post history would consist of exclusively just “perroy is bad posts.”

Because I have an opinion doesn’t mean you hurt me as bad as you think my dude.

Thanks, that’s helpful!

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/f/f6/General_Jakra%27zet.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/424?cb=20180311232219

Jakra’zet, model introduced during Throne of Thunder which makes it the most up to date Sand Troll model, I think? There’s also regular Sandfury in BFA with regular tusks.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/a/a7/Sandfury_Assassin.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/386?cb=20191019103453

Not that this really changes the idea that Farraki aren’t explicitly a Horde race, bu the idea that Sandfury have black tusks is pretty easy to refute.

Honestly, my own Sandfury would probably attempt to beat up his fellow tribesmon for lingering in Orgrimmar acting all friendly with the same faction that genocided their people :rofl:

1 Like

You mean, he’s weak.

Exactly. He misses his friends and the crazy stuff they got up to, but… money is money, and mercenary work is all he can basically do now.

Never forget the female quel’dorei (according to this persons TRP) in Orgrimmar. :unamused:

The customisations have opened a whole new box of Pandora for roleplay.

Me neither.

But on that point, if you have logs from 2020 I was very much an active officer then. It’s a shame nothing was brought to me at the time, but if you or the people who felt the guild wronged them are happy to let me know what the problem was - even if it’s probably old dusty by now. You’re more than welcome to add me on discord.

11 Likes

I’m machine learning tonight. I keep forgetting this is how people actually think. Sounds f***'ing miserable every time I hear it. Maybe that’s why I keep forgetting it.

Anyway, what were we talking about again?

1 Like

Blur the names

6 Likes

Versus the zero Amani that have been friendly. I don’t know where the idea came from that the Farraki super hate the Horde that Blizzard came up with, their interactions have been pretty limited/non-existent compared to the Amani that have a long history with the Horde.

I think you might be.

I’ll let them know, sure, though I can’t promise anything will come of it!

And the actual conversations that can be pretty easily traced too, I guess?

Send me some cross faction chat potions and I’ll make a sand troll, run to Tanaris and pose next to the NPC

Another “I have the logs but wont post them” gamer.

Come on can we just get 1x proof of the accusations people make against us. Nelf poster to Horde Nelfposter.

Bro don’t reinvent history, I used to be a anti PCU head and I remember everyone dunking on Perroy with the “PCU” joke.

3 Likes

Versus the zero Amani that have been friendly. I don’t know where the idea came from that the Farraki super hate the Horde that Blizzard came up with, their interactions have been pretty limited/non-existent compared to the Amani that have a long history with the Horde.

The Farakki have been trying to assassinate us through the entirety of BFA!

It’s not like there is a Zanchuli council member literally telling you he/they do.

3 Likes

I am begining to be of the suspiscion that these logs are not extant. Just like every other claim of logs, its not substantiated and likely pure :billed_cap:

#NotAllSandTrolls

They are weak and are merely pale darkspears. The true followers of Mueh’zala will purge their taint.

1 Like

It’s just generally very difficult to do anything about these things when people won’t talk to you, and I think it is unfair to try and paint my guild with any brush when I’m not given a chance to do anything about whatever hostility/misunderstanding/drama ( I’m clueless ) that there’s supposedly been.

If you’ve been wronged. (Especially if you have a screenshot of my members (Or me) misbehaving) let me know. Simple as.

19 Likes