šŸø [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

Yeahhh the Sandfury who kept on attacking us throughout BfA just tried to show their affection to get accepted into the Horde.
And donā€™t forget Jakraā€™zet literally saying:
ā€œIt took years to earn my place here after your Horde laid waste to my people.ā€

3 Likes

Troll tribes be like.

1 Like

yeah thatā€™s why I said this

The weird in-forum roleplay and comparing of models doesnā€™t have a bearing here

3 Likes

Recently committed some war crimes against the blood troll population. Starting to think it should have been sand trolls instead.

2 Likes

Same Farraki tribe that worked with the Twilight Hammer to attempt to attack Thunderbluff (and Stormwind) with their massive hydra, during the Cata prepatch event.

The only thing worth pondering: ā€œWhatā€™s the difference?ā€

4 Likes

My only regret is not going far enough

4 Likes

The only good troll is a dead troll tbh.

5 Likes

Except I havenā€™t made any accusations. I just said that Iā€™ve been shared stuff that has reinforced my opinion - Iā€™ve been pretty tactful in keeping those things to myself.

It helps when the group being called the PCU actively support being called the PCU, yeah.

I know that, and you guys are missing the point; what Iā€™m saying is that Jakraā€™zetā€™s claims kind of come out of nowhere given there are a sum total of zero Horde-specific quests or interactions with the Farraki. It doesnā€™t make sense (to me) that the Farraki would hate the Horde more than the Amani would, is what Iā€™m saying.

And Iā€™m really grateful for this because Iā€™d hate for my nose-picking habits to be known to the public.

While I will credit you with the forum strategies being pretty genius, youā€™re patting yourself on the back a bit too hard my dude.

The Anti-ERP brigade thread was a brilliant recovery manoeuvre for example.

Thatā€™s fine. If I cared enough about trying to destabilise a community that I actually think is pretty integral to the server (though mainly Horde), then perhaps Iā€™d consider taking it on a witch hunt. As it happens, I donā€™t.

I know what you mean, Skabb. Having ran guilds myself, I know how difficult it can be to try and remedy situations in which the hand youā€™ve been played is non-existent. I donā€™t think their particular issues came with you or the Rotgarde in particular, though, so I can at least do that much for you. It more lies on the type of environment the PCU fosters which, Iā€™ll admit, I only have a very limited eye on.

The PCU havenā€™t wronged me in particular and so I have no real reason to bite back. As far as roleplay is concerned, Iā€™ve never had any troubles with the PCU which is the only medium I really interact with you guys in. If my expressing my opinion is considered an attack/an attempt to brand the Rotgarde, as some people seem to be making it out to be, then I guess thatā€™s fine but absolutely not my intention.

Ah so you actually have no issues and all is well fine then move on

No hairline way of thinking

1 Like

Yeah multiple purges on Farraki dwellings doesnā€™t seem like good grounds for indefinite hatred, youā€™re right.

Hereā€™s my hot take:

Taking logs and keeping them in an underground bunker over the day that you might some day need them to defeat an e-nemesis or to pursue some obscure ambition in your discord kangaroo courts is one of the more rancid things roleplayers do as a community.

6 Likes

Ah, well, the offer still stands. Iā€™m a PCU officer as well as a Rotgarde officer. But let the people whoā€™re unhappy know that the option is at least there for them.

Most of the stories Iā€™ve been told about the PCU directly contradict my own experiences of two-ish years of membership before my own generally embarrassing behaviour made me move away from it all. Itā€™s one thing to claim x/y/z, but Iā€™ve only known a few people to actually back up their claims with genuine evidence rather than ā€˜bad feelingsā€™ etc.

Where proofs?, basically.

There arenā€™t many Horde specific quests, sure. But I think the Horde would probably have had more of an involvement in attacking Zulā€™Farrak back when the Sandfury Tribe still had a presence there. Itā€™s really up to debate and with little evidence for either side, you canā€™t really come to a sound conclusion.

Iā€™m not saying it isnā€™t.

Iā€™m saying that, the way the story was presented to us in BFA, is that the Farraki are the tribe with the biggest bone to pick with the Horde.

Apparently this bone is bigger than the Amani who fought beside the Horde in the second War, were consequently abandoned by the Horde, were ganged up on by the belves and the Horde and had a literal legend that all trolls revere murdered by the Horde.

You get me?

Iā€™ll do just that, thank you for being so cordial about this.

Iā€™m sure everyone has their own experiences, especially in communities as large as the PCUā€™s. At the end of the day, if the people in particular want their experiences to be broadcast thatā€™s up for them to decide, not me. I know itā€™s pretty regular for logs to be spread far and wide on AD, but if someone shares something with me in confidence then I stick to that.

I can understand why that might appear as disingenuous, but if my friend(s) are afraid of the backlash they might get for it, Iā€™m not really doing them any favours by expressing their experience without their permission.

1 Like

:woman_shrugging: in ten characters, then.

1 Like

You might actually be onto something hereā€¦ :cold_sweat:

Iā€™m sure it is, but Iā€™m more saying that Alliance has a larger and more active playerbase so the need for more coordinated stuff isnā€™t as important, if you get me.

The worst part is I partook in those forum arguments as your swordā€¦

Or more appropriately, an upvote.

Basically yeah, if youā€™re the sort of person to not be concerned for your friendsā€™ wellbeing.