🍸 [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

dont rly know many of the inside jokes in communities or w/e, but i don’t really read it as agreeing in this context??

pretend im illiterate and/or just woke up, please explain in a short essay how so xx

1 Like

Think this one is about a certain Kul Tiran priest who documents EVERY SINGLE INTERACTION, sits on it so they can bring it up later as a “gotcha” moment.

Instead of, you know, reporting it to a guild officer etc.

2 Likes

I always wanted to have a successful career in the Stasi, but spying on RP on Argent Dawn is the next best alternative

8 Likes

Meet the Spy (2009)

Nah, youre right. It didnt come across as agreeing to me either, but given what Rainwatcher was saying earlier, I figured they are in agreement with what they were quoting

Just remember, friends.

In 25 years it will be our generation running most politicial offices. And it’ll be our generation in the media smearing them with 2010s discord logs and inappropriate memes.

10 Likes

No-one born after about 1990 is electable purely on the basis of their teenage internet history.

8 Likes

Only those who can without shame stand by their old MSN username may be elected.

3 Likes

I wonder if my MySpace account still exists…

2 Likes

On the topic of The Family, one thing I didn’t get:
Why did they move their market onto the same day as mine? It even still says the 22nd on this thread, I tried to avoid a clash so put mine on the 28th…then they moved theirs to that day.

5 Likes

I think there’s a very dumb ‘competitive’ element to organising RP events, that could be the incentive to make the two events clash - as well the ridiculous OOC factioneering folks do, so one must choose between the Good & Wholesome Non-PCU event or the Evil Scary PCU event.

9 Likes

The main reason I did my market was because Orgrimmar RP had become quite sparse.
A day without clashes would bring in more people and help get things back to how they were. Even said that on my post for it.
Then they changed it. It just seemed really counter productive.
I never want large community events to clash because people will miss out and its always a shame.

10 Likes

Only a Sith deals in absolutes…

(Which is why everyone should exclusively attend my unaligned chaotic neutral events instead)

(please they’re really good i swear)

8 Likes

Well champ, just hit 60. Soon™. Rumour has it a pack of rambunctious and very contentious blood knights will be making a return.

2 Likes

After 300 posts read, I still have no idea what’s going on here.

2 Likes

Don’t do that. Don’t give me hope.

Read again. It’s not that complicated.

3 Likes

Nah, you should contact their guild master or officers. Chances are that if you are a normal person and you had something worth reporting happen to you, other people wouldn’t want to play with the reported person either. It’s common sense.

2 Likes

That’s what they are saying Rainwatcher, my friend.
They’re saying to come forward with the logs right away, instead of sitting on them until the moment where u can use them to cause big dmg

2 Likes

Alright then. Maybe I missunderstood.

1 Like