🍸 [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

Just 'cause I didn’t get your joke doesn’t mean I’ll whine at your for it however. I get your sense of humour is different to mine, albeit being a little jabby @ hairloss.

I’m losing my hair due to compulsive hair pulling and its still funny to make fun of it

1 Like

That’s a shame. Have you tried anything to help stop that? Can’t imagine it’s very nice.

Real talk. Shaming someone for balding is dumb as hell. It’s something you can’t affect in any way and is a pretty raw deal unless you got a good shaped head. I have not started balding -yet-, but considering my dad is the baldest man in the universe and my brother has already begun to shave his head, I reckon my time will come inevitably.

Maybe to you, but obviously different people struggle with things like hair loss in different ways. For some it’s a real point of insecurity and a sizeable source of stress. Not saying you’re wrong for being able to laugh it off, but it’s not a one-size-fits-all thing.

If it’s trcyh, there’s not much that can be done about it I don’t think. It’s a very difficult compulsion to keep in check and one that’s often frustrating to be pointed out. Maybe that’s not what Zarental has, and I can’t and shalln’t speak for their personal experience.

yeah pretty much the same for me here. I’ll shave when the day comes.

1 Like

I don’t understand it myself but you do you. I mean it’d be better not to joke at the expense of other people but :man_shrugging: Some people be like that if they genuinely mean it towards the person or not. Just remember that people take it different ways and what some may laugh at may hurt others.

Especially since most men go through it on some level.

Anyway it’s quite frankly no different from making fun of someone for being short, being born with special needs or whatever. It’s body shaming. And gross.

Yeah. I honestly don’t shame anyone for getting a hair transplant if they need to. I probably will when the dreaded time comes because I honestly can’t pull off short hair.

2 Likes

It’s literally not though?

And best of luck to you when the time comes.

I’m not sure what my hair will do if I get patches of loss or balding I may cry. It doesn’t sound fun and I don’t wanna experience it, never mind have people laugh about it.

I think you and I both know it is.

I dunno, I think most people would consider their hair a part of their body.

I linked the definition of BODY shaming, which is about the body not your hair lol

Out of sheer curiosity. Where in gods name does your hair grow from?

7 Likes

Your brain

I don’t think u can compare making fun of people with disabilities and bald people, with a straight face honestly. Those are two completely different things.

I suppose that’s true.

It is trych. Aside from CBT (hehe) there’s not much else that can be done about it.

2 Likes

No wonder it feels so silky smooth.

2 Likes

And why’s that? Both are genetic, you can’t control them and it’s only done to cause shame.

This is now a hair loss thread

Also I apologise for the jab re. benefits. Been on them before but I refuse it now out of principle and I suppose anecdotal evidence has soured my perception of it a lot