🍸 [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

Chen, Hong, and Todd Jackson. “Are cognitive biases associated with body image concerns similar between cultures?.” Body Image 2.2 (2005): 177-186.

I’m sure you’ll find the same definition in most other places.

Also comparing the importance of fingernails to hair is a bit weird, I think we all know hair matters way more in your appearance.

1 Like

htt ps://gyazo.com/345fd7e1bb38a73e941ba6ccc3d69b3d

my source is oxford dictionary + you’re acting awfully strange for someone who has a small reputation for being sexist on reddit

2 Likes

oh god, really?

2 Likes

Unfortunately

1 Like

Seems the best explanation. Body shaming = shaming anything about the body if added or lost.

How would you know what account I post under on Reddit?

h ttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/410968225396948993/808485594543161374/14b56b117adc2ede15a01088291f58bb.png

h ttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/410968225396948993/808485617645387837/e60d6b0c166117479c76147644b14a63.png

I know these are you

knocks on your door

Hello, is that famous r/MGTOW poster Kellduril? We’re here to ask a few questions about your opinion on women.

Holy hell… what a swine.

And how’d you figure that?

Dude we’ve done this dance before, I don’t think you want to embarass yourself again.

2 Likes

A) Your reaction says it all
B) A large part of the community has linked this back to you
C) You are weird like this and have claimed even on your alt that doxxing against people you don’t like is a good idea

2 Likes

That’s all very nice PCU database information but I’m asking you how’d you get the idea that account is mine.

I’m not PCU lmao

4 Likes

Yeh last time I checked, he stopped rp’ing a few months back.

Everyone I don’t like is PCU. Or a woman.

t. Kellduril.

Another classic Kellduril quote regarding anti rape/sexual abuse laws:

The point was that law stops us from going full barbarians and killing people for what they have. Law is made to set order and make me, a better predator than someone that’s smaller and weaker, equal to that person. So if I cannot use my biological advantage to my gain in order to take control of others’ lives, neither should they be able to do it.

7 Likes

I just posted this all because I found it weird you were trying to accuse me of being some absolute monster for body shaming (even though I didn’t) yet turns out you are a sexist binky

2 Likes

Before the possible Kellduril clapback. I just wanna take the time to say that my mother and my father are very intelligent and educated.

If you’re going to post random gibberish let’s just start linking consequences of argent dawn pictures while we’re at it. I assure you I’ll have more material.

Everyone I don’t like is PCU. Or a woman.

Nah, it’s just the PCU that’s specifically salty at me because I beat your boys during Blithere’s event.

MGTOW?