🍸 [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

Man, people sure are rude on these here forums. Lighten up! We are losing a fantastic roleplayer and guild. We should be wishing them the best, not whatever that was. Love you guys! I wish you all the best and keep being rad people! Hopefully this community will become less toxic in due time, but I’m an extreme optimist! Look after yourselves, you deserve it!

17 Likes

To be fair and play the irritating role of a fence-sitter, it’s very rare that this sort of conversation happens:

“You are toxic.”
“You know what? You might be right. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.”

That just straight doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

People might lighten up if a good chunk of the OP’s tearful goodbye post wasn’t a jab at a community they slighted in the past and still holds a grudge against despite going on a monologue about how real life is more important than video game relationships.

4 Likes

Everybody knows that PCU is the most hated community on all of WoW lol

1 Like

Yeah I agree

Are you talking about the one that posting a wall of text blaming their guild disbanding on some community that has had no significant interaction with them beyond their brief jaunt on the second account

Do you personally think anybody would be posting anything rude if not for the very thinly veiled callout? It’s tit for tat

Arguably just did - if your farewell message is some kind of villain speech about how you would have gotten away with it if not [xyz] then maybe you’re not the most wholesome chonker on this platform

For the record I will also say the contention is with a single player rather than your guild

What’s even weirder is conversations where people justify things that are hopefully regarded as objectively not good RP practise and say “well, they were super famous so …” as an excuse

Yet they remain a community, unlike the Family

31 Likes

And the mask falls off…

13 Likes

Thank you.

9 Likes

I’m still seeing a lot of negativity.

2 Likes

I’m glad nobody will be standing in the inn preventing RPers from going upstairs to use the empty space.
“It’s being used off screen” then use something off screen!

5 Likes

Yeah with posts like this what did you expect?

“Goodbye everyone, kisses and hugs, btw these guys are the bane of Horde RP and you should really be against them” won’t generate much positive buzz in this thread. I’m actually leaning towards the theory this is a fake grandiose goodbye post and they are setting up a third account right now to infiltrate another Goblin guild…

Or you’re just being obtuse for replies idk

5 Likes

Finally an honest post from you.

You and your guild won’t be missed :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I have a grudge I have to shrug off.

When I was in your guild, you were incessantly annoying, and I knew that something was wrong with you. I think you were threatened by me. I think you were envious. I think you didn’t like that I didn’t like you, and wasn’t afraid to speak out against you - Chiel. I think you ran your guild like a god damn talking shop, and an echo chamber, and I know twisted people when I see them. I grew up around them.

So I don’t believe the heap of bull-ish you wrote in your OP. I’ll bet it’s all lies. I bet no one ‘‘forced you off.’’ I bet you played a bad hand and you dealt it twice, but you pulled it on a good person who had one better.

I won’t say good riddance, because a lot of people role-played in your shadow, but I don’t think the realm will miss you, Chiel. Granted, I’m not perfect - I’ve done plenty. But if anyone’s reading this and having their heartstrings tugged by Chiel, think again. She’s not what she seems. Take it from me.

49 Likes

Barbour-sama … I kneel

36 Likes

I was here for the backfire

2 Likes

This area has been open for everyone for months now my dude (like, five?). Even during our social events.

Everyone trying to discredit Chiel is effectively wasting time and effort becuase I doubt she cares at this point. She isn’t here anymore, and I doubt she’s even reading this.

pog

3 Likes

people who don’t care don’t write massive pity monologues and people who aren’t reading don’t upvote posts here, I’d imagine.

But you tried your best have a nice day

13 Likes

She’s rigorously upvoting every post made by your buddies and who are wishing goodbye while ignoring her bloated paragraph about the evils of Argent Dawn so this is factually untrue.

Someone should just make a quick ms paintjob of the cyclist tripping himself over and then blaming someone else meme. Feels like it suits OP’s entire trashpost perfectly.

3 Likes

Please refrain from using a Twitch emote as a seal of approval. That is all.

5 Likes

She keeps liking posts mate…
And there’s plenty more to discredit them, from the crud they did my guy.

Le cope.

6 Likes

And the PCU is actively upvoting all of the PCU posts. Your point being? >.>