Disc priests are gods in pvp

And here i am with a lovely edited version of that particular meme with OP’s avatar on it. However, would be wrong to post it and i cant for the life of me figure out how.

Lvl 120 with 263 ilvl and 70k hp, yet I’m still on top. When is it supposed to get hard?? I can’t imagine how EZ it’s gonna be when I have 100k hp.

i.imgur com/WwU19uQ.jpg

Looking at the score and the damage done it’s obvious you lost big time and didn’t have many team fights since you gave up when horde got WW.

So that “impressive” healing you’re boasting about is either self heal or just spamming at spawn being the useless sh*t we know you are.

Nice try though but you’re not fooling anyone.

And when I say nice, I mean PATHETIC.

And yet I’m top dmg as well of all the healers. Nice try. Maybe you should post on your healer main because YOU’RE not fooling anyone.

I’m not trying to fool anyone, I’m just here laughing at your phoney as$ trying your hardest at being something you’re not.

Your damage in comparison to your healing is pathetic, therefor it’s easy to decude most of your healing was pointless.

Not to mention you couldn’t keep anyone alive to make more than two kills… looooooooooooooooooooool

I’m clueless at pvp so not gonna comment on that… but isnt it good that u finally found a class with high skill cap that u master and finally can do some good pvp with? Why complain about it? :hugs: enjoy it before they nerf u :wink:

I think the point here is that they haven’t even mastered it but are still unkillable until half a team is involved minimum and even then it can be stretching it a bit.

Thats why i said i wouldnt comment on the pvp part :woman_shrugging:t3: But for someone that complaints about how boring and useless his other classes are (DH and DK) it must be good to finally find a class he can actually do something with and make a difference, right? And according to himself disc is a class with high skill cap and he mastered the class in 10 minutes, must feel good!

The point is that it simply feels too easy which makes it feel cheap. It’s like playing on god-mode. I like games with a challenge.

U just cant be pleased can u? Maybe wow isnt the game for u? Complaining when healers are too hard to kill, tanks are useless in m+, too godmode to play healer, dps rotation is 3 button spam. Clearly u need another game :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re whining so much you could open your own winery.

He’s just trolling at this point. Best to just flag and move on.

I know :stuck_out_tongue: but i’m bored at work :popcorn::laughing:

1 Like

Sure thing. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Um I’m pretty sure this forum exists so players can share their thoughts about the game with Blizzard for them to take into consideration. That’s not “whining”, it’s called feedback.

“Nerf healing by 50%” isn’t feedback, lad.

1 Like

Yeah Blizzard is really waiting for PvP feedback from someone with barely any experience acting like a bigshot.

The only thing they do when reading your ridiculous statements is roll their eyes and laugh.

Like they bother to read the eu forums at all :stuck_out_tongue:

Go to sleep my lil Demon hunter and remember you sacrificed everything for a good bed time story <3

You were funny on 1st 10 whine threads, now you are just trying too hard. The art of trolling would be in the subtle words that we’d barely understand that you are baiting, jesting and making fun of. But responses in this thread - you have run out of steam.