Disc priests are gods in pvp

Um maybe lern2play because I’m usually top heals in every single BG and average DPS often with 0 deaths.

I honestly felt bad for the enemy team because of how broken this is, even 4 of them couldn’t kill me. Is this working as intended? I think it’s time for a blue response.

i.imgur com/MQP3huH.jpg

Yes , he is.

2 Likes

If you think I’m the only one pointing out how broken healers are in pvp you need to open your eyes. ALL healers need to have their healing nerfed in pvp by at least 50% to level the playing field. When you balance healers for raid bosses it doesn’t work out so well in pvp.

Healers are very disempowered and need to rely on DPS to kill stuff for them.

Imo buff healer damage done by 50% to level the playing field.

1 Like

People don’t care what you have to say because a) You’re literally the definition of a noob and b) Your opinion is therefor worthless in a discussion such as this.

Also you seem to suffer from delusions of grandeur so nobody will take you seriously anyway.

Hey dude why don’t you post on your healer main. Feeling a bit panicky about the coming nerfs?

Hey dude why don’t you stop trolling?

You can’t really be this delusional, can you?

3 Likes

cool story mate, i never had trouble outhealing disc priests, being the top healer is not hard in bgs if you actually act like a healer (wich quite some healers dont, you can literally easily top heal with a 380 ilvl.). nor killing them if i interupt them on my dps. The most fun part is you complaining about healers alot on the forums constantly while healers dmg is incredibly low except disc priests, because disc priests trade healing for shielding and damage.

Tell me more how healing is op and healers not being able to be taken down by 1 person while playing a demonhunter, the class most known for soloing raids due to their insane selfhealing

Which talents do you use and what is your skill rotation? I am looking to lvl up this priest and another one to lvl 120. I don’t do PVP so I don’t know much in that area.

ya boy vinzora at it again

1 Like

Who cares if we lost, did you see that OP dps and survivability? :joy::joy::joy:

My disc Priest duo still dies like paper if he gets a Retri stun followed by a DH in arena… so… I question this entire post

Wow, you guys really don’t know how to deal with healers do you?

When I heal I bate so many kicks at 90% HP it’s really shocking. Mongos lol!

LOL, wait for him to have 2 440 DPS on him blowing cooldowns :rofl::rofl: let’s see if he’s god mode then.

Is there popcorn?

Do you set yourself a goal to post at x number of complaint threads a week?

Can we have a ‘Vinzora’s Rant of the week’ post sticking at the top :wink:

2 Likes

He could present this weekly

1 Like

it’s funny because they also always cry that their spec is underpowered, too :-DDD

Your transmog makes this post even funnier :joy::sob:

1 Like