Disconnecting all the time (WOW51900323) [09/12]

Keep disconnecting constantly after the server restart tonight the 9th of Dec.

Checking most people on general chat reporting the same.
Not disconnecting when character is just standing but it is disconnecting when I start moving.

55 Likes

Game was working fine, they then take it down and break it. Nice.

4 Likes

same for me but im under the floor, (WOW51900319)

2 Likes

Having same issue.

2 Likes

Same issue here on multiple characters on mulitple servers

1 Like

yap yap unplayable

same here DC after DC

1 Like

Same issue, I can login for around 10 seconds before I’m met with a DC

2 Likes

got a lot of fast DCs in Valdrakken, flew away from it and it was fine so thankfully it’s on Blizzard’s side. IT also started after the reset

When I logged my 60 lvl alt for ZM for genesis motes, there was no DC

Disconnecting after tonight’s hotfixes. Doesn’t matter where I’m at, disconnect happens usually within a minute.

EDIT: Seems Oribos is fine!

2 Likes

i have the same issue but the game keep teleporting me each time i log in im in a difffrent area XD

Frequent disconnects here too, only seems to occur in Valdrakken. Error code: WOW51900323

1 Like

I have the same issue. I tied disabling all my addons. It did not help. Tried to leave Valdrakken. Seemed to help a little. Then got disconnected again.
I can’t play now.

Got the same issue. Just did the siege on dragon keep where I got dcd after 2 seconds of logging in. Changing to a different area, disabling addons didn’t help
WOW51900323 as well

4 Likes

Same here, my shaman is in Valdrakken and I cannot do anything, I log in and within 5 seconds I get kicked out. Nothing has worked so far. Other 2 characters also get disconects but not within few seconds of logging in.

1 Like

Same issue here.

Seems to be a Dragonflight area only issue… Was farming keys at Obsidian Citadel, would say the DC experience spiced up the challenge a bit :blush:

But gave up after around 69 DCs in 4 minutes and 20 seconds

2 Likes

Same Silvermoon

Ditto. Argent Dawn.

same happening here, Valdrakken i guess? glad all my main toons are logged there…
would be nice to at least get some acknowledgement of this being recognized on their side.