Disconnecting all the time (WOW51900323) [09/12]

Tbf if you fix or change something, it breaks somewhere else^^
That’s normal

but thats not fixing anything, thats just moving the problem elsewhere lol

how blizzard is not fixing this , its massive issue for tons of players

They are working on it, see the blue post a bit up.

They’re already looking for a solution

Adding voice to this - constant DC. Pls fix, thx.

1 Like

I dunno, I was just flying around for a few mins at the omaha… whatever plains, near the azure span border, and still got dc’ed.

investigate faster!

My Char was in Valdraken. I was able to mount up and raced to a portal. My Char is now in a different Zone (Shadowmoon Valey WoD)

No disconnects here (Thank God, I can fly normal here)

Edit: Back on the dragon islands by boat and being able to play for now. Avoiding Valkdraken of course.

i like you tyrskorn , noo i actually love you , cuz now i can know that i can play soon and my weekend will be a blast

Guys I tried to Fix & repair the game and received error “Something broke…”.
Now I cant even update it through the launcher nor fix & repair. It just goes on an endless loop…

You fixed the lag but disabled strafing???

It seems to be in the dragon isles only. I was farming Citadel for keys but now i’m stuck in a constant DC loop in the basement, can’t get out of there.

I did the same and have exactly the same problem now.

I also got this issue, logging out in the main hub <_>

Same issue in valdrakken is also happening in Siege of Dragonbane now. Everyone keeps getting dc’ed and we can’t complete the siege since no one can stay online long enough to kill anything.

I must say its hilariously ironic that a day after they post about their software engineers working 24/7 over the launch issues, they issue a patch that bricks the game for a lot of people. Kinda funny

1 Like

Keep getting disconnected just after launching the game, at the screen where all my characters are… If I click fast enough to log one of my alts, everything works fine, but if it previews my main, I get DC within like one second and if I somehow manage to actually start game with my main I get DC immediately after the game loads.

man they are messing with my mental health! Almost through loading Screen, and boom! You’ve been disconnected! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :weary: :weary: :weary:

Same here. Is there error code 51900323?