Disconnecting all the time (WOW51900323) [09/12]

After the update, I can now log in properly on my Valdrakken-located main and move around without DCs. It’s very laggy and stuttering, but I cannot recall if it’s more severe than it used to be before the 9.12 maintenance or if it’s the same. But no DCs so far.

reinstall wow it is then, great work with this “update” really! next time before you people rush home to sleep after a update do take some time to see that everything is fine. you just wasted 15 hours of everyones time

If you are stuck in a scan loop no need to reinstall WoW just delete battle.net app and go to your WoW folder delete everything but the Data folder now to go the Data folder delete 1kb files like 0a0000001b.idx or similar. install battlenet and install the game make sure to pick the
old WoW folder with Data folder in it , if it didn’t work check out the wow location sometimes it doesn’t install to the folder you pick and you have to change it back again

I regret coming back… I can’t believe i wasted so much money to play unplayable game.

1 Like

It may not be the same issue but my disconnection issues 99% of the time is when I double-jump to take off on my dragon, its though the game is kicking me off for moving too fast.

Edit: I did a Scan and Repair and now I’m stuck in a update look /sigh

:clown_face: game still broken for me, guess the only option left is to just quit. Nothing seems to fix it :blush: oh well, ty blizz.

Error BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 too for me, stuck on the bnet launcher, i can’t update the game can’t repair it (already have the lastest version 10.0.2.46924)

day 2 of being stuck in a scanning loop, there have yet to be any fixes. Cannot fix at all, uninstall game not working. Uninstalling battlenet not working. Removing the files someone else suggested, also. not. working.

I am constantly being diconncted when I open my enchanting profession.

This usually happens when i have other menu open like auction house then i switch to enchanting and disconnect happens.

This started to happen after wednesday restart.

I have the same and it started when I 1st I was getting disconnects when tried to move in Veldraken. I tired to installt the same from scratch and its the same…reinstalled bnet app. Nothing helps.

Thank god I’m not alone. Been driving me mad since last server downtime.

The same thing here happend at the same quest - same error code and everything. Cant log back in =/

My warlock started randomly working again, didn’t do anything special, just to let everyone know.

On off DC’s all day even when not dragonriding, nice job Blizzard :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.