Disconnecting all the time (WOW51900323) [09/12]

same. Looks like only thing that can help us now is uninstalling and reinstall. and thats whola day process.

If that so im stopping before season one drops xD they can have that 50 bucks im outta here

I guess i’ll have to uninstall/reinstall the game, it keeps scanning endlessly for no positive results at all in the end …

May seem silly but try rebooting ur whole pc if u havnt

same here… cant update or repair the game

Did your scan stop at a particular point?
Like others I had the ‘right’ numbered version but it insisted on being updated … then gave me the incompatible BS … so now I’m scanning and hoping it repairs because I don’t fancy a whole day wasted on uninstalling and reinstalling the damned game … again … through a mess up on Blizzard’s part.

I just get this: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8
and nothing happens

1 Like

No i havent even used scan and repair i clicked update nothing happend did it again error popped up. Waited for like 10 minutes thinking maybe they are still fixing things and then i clicked again on update and it started scanning. And now it wont start because everytime its scanning and not downloading

1 Like

Yes all that you quote happened for me too. Unistalling and reinstalling will be faster than trying to check for any other things to do to fix it … I hope at least! :wink: And also to respond to the person above, yes i rebooted the whole computer several times but to no avail either

EDIT: it worked and faster than waiting for the scan&repair ! When I remember when I started WoW we needed a whole day to download the game lol now, 10mns and i can hit the Play button Dancing on the ceiling

1 Like

64% scan, very slow, if I cross anything else I’m going to look like a pretzel

Well nothing works im uninstalling and wont play this trash ever again it started of bad it became great and now its back to garbage. Well done Blizzard youve been garbage for the last 10 years so its not a suprise

3 Likes

I finally logged on my priest. Lets see how long it will be ok.

1 Like

I am still unable to repair the game, just says that something went wrong. I tried to remove wow and remove battlenet, and reinstall it all again, still not working. To think scan and repair does the opposite of what it’s suppose to do, just breaks everything :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Oh yeah when you remove the game the update starts to download when there is no game leftxD

1 Like

Yup, mine did the same …

Wonderful … thanks Blizz … I got ‘Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give it another shot.’ on the second scan and repair attempt. Looks like you royally messed it up this time.
Guess it is time to find another game.

2 Likes

Its been posted before but posting again for clarity. If your battlenet wont update, this worked for me:

1. Uninstall battlenet
  2. Go to your C: → click ‘view’ at the top and show hidden items → open programdata folder
  3. Delete both blizzard and bnet folders (If you get a message saying you cant delete because its being used by a program, use task manager to shut down any battlenet application)
  4. Restart PC
  5. Reinstall battlenet

If your game gets stuck in a scan loop after relocating your installation, which mine did, a fresh re install of the game fixed it.

So, because I tried to fix my game the way it is intended, I’ve to download 80 GBS of data again ?

4 Likes

That’s exactly how I feel …

You might not have to, but its the only solution I’ve tried which worked after my previous installation got stuck in a scan loop. But to even get the loop and not get an error after 1 scan I had to do a clean re installation of battlenet.

On the bright side, a fresh installation saved me some storage space and its not a bad idea to do regularly anyways, especially between expansions or big content patches.

If you can re install, just copy your wtf and interface folder from your old installation before you remove it and paste it into your new one before you launch the game. It will preserve all your addons & their settings and customizations and it will run just like it did before.

1 Like