**DISCONTINUED** [H-RP] The Crossroads - RP Hub 🏜

Tonight there will be an impromptu market held by The Solstice Bazaar from 8pm ST! Come by if you’re looking for goods or just want a friendly chat or employment!

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/n-rp-the-solstice-bazaar/429971/6

1 Like

Tonight is the finale of the Barrens cult questline, starting at 8:30pm ST! We’ll be meeting up at Shadowprey Village in Desolace!

The battle was hard, but well fought. In the end the demon succumbed to the might of the Horde, and was prevented from further spreading his influence across Azeroth. The warriors took their trophies and mementos of what was a weeklong campaign against the cult. Fabius left the Barrens, his work complete.

Big thanks to everyone who attended the events, and I will try to organise more stuff like this in the future.

2 Likes

As a new roleplayer I wandered over to the Crossroads this evening to see what was what.

I met 2 wonderful Orc RPers who invited Brahl for meat and company.

I had an absolute blast! We ate, told grand stories of glorious melee combat, laughed and discussed current events.

Much merriment had by all!

6 Likes

That’s wonderful to hear!! I’m so glad you had some lovely RP! Also welcome to Horde side, I hope you’ll RP with us more in the future!

1 Like

This weekend there are no events formally planned, but there will be casual RP on offer so please come on down!

1 Like

Afternoon! The Solstice Bazaar will be hosting a market TONIGHT at the Crossroads, as well as social RP will be available! It all starts at 8PM ST!

1 Like

Hello everyone!

With the Diablo event running until June 15th and Orgrimmar being sharded, why not come over for casual RP and hosting your events here! All are welcome :slight_smile:

6 Likes

There will be social RP hours on Saturday 27th May from 8pm ST! Hang in the tavern, tell some stories!

4 Likes

Hello everyone! With the sharding affecting Social Sundays that are normally held in Orgrimmar’s Valley of Honour, some folks are moving over to the Crossroads in the interim. Welcoming all!

6 Likes

Social Sunday is currently happening right now! Come on over!

Afternoon everyone!

The Fireside Gathering will be taking place at the Crossroads this month due to sharding. It starts at 8pm ST tonight so come on over!

3 Likes

Due to phasing in Orgrimmar still being present, tonight’s Horde Social Sunday will be held in the Crossroads! Starts at 8pm ST.

6 Likes

Hello everyone! The Solstice Bazaar is currently setting up shop in the Crossroads! Come on over if you’re looking for wares or just want to hang out with fellow Horde!

Want your fortune told? Curious about what fate has in store for you? Then head on over to the Crossroads for Marvellous Mystics which is going on right now!

Social Sunday at the Crossroads starts at 8pm ST! Come on over!

3 Likes

Glad to see the Crossroads still striving. Its a much better hub alternative than Orgrimmar.

keep going :heart:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know the crossroads isn’t dead or anything, it’s just that with the tournament and other server events underway we’d take a little break and get some stuff planned for next week!

As always I encourage folks to RP at their leisure and have a good time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This Friday 28th July the Solstice Bazaar are coming to the Crossroads! In search of luxury goods or supplies? They’re your folks!

More info here:

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/263955

1 Like

Hello everyone! It’s been a little quiet on the thread and I apologise for that. I’ve had to take a little step back from RP and WoW but I’m getting back into the swing again!

This Saturday we will have The Pit, a gathering to brawl, place bets and make bonds and rivalries! Hosted by Karaddon and Riko! It’s ICly in Crossroads but will be using Ashran as it has an awesome arena.

More info here:

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/267482

3 Likes