**DISCONTINUED** [H-RP] The Crossroads - RP Hub šŸœ

Hello Hordies! The Solstice Bazaar will be in the Crossroads tomorrow from 20:00 ST! Come on over!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

Long time no posting, I apologise! After having a chat with folks about what we could do to bring RP to the Crossroads more regularly again, there was suggestion of a day of competition and games, mixed with social activity for this Saturday! If anyone wishes to host a game or bring their traders then Iā€™d love for you to reach out to me, either on here, in game via mail or joining the discord!

2 Likes

I have recently stopped by Crossroads and it was great seeing all the hordies hanging out!

I wanted to ask if thereā€™s any chance of something like a guild fair happening at some point? Thanks and great work on getting the hub going!

1 Like

I remember the days of there being guild faires in Orgrimmar. It could be an interesting idea to move it out of the city for one edition and see how that goes. :thinking:

2 Likes

Itā€™s definitely something Iā€™d like to arrange! I think itā€™d be awesome to get guilds from across Horde coming over to mingle and recruit people! Iā€™ll try and get something set up soon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey everyone! Iā€™m seeing if people are down to have a guild faire next Friday or Saturday so guilds from across Horde can gather and recruit potential new members and also to help unguilded people find a home IC! Let me know what works for you!

5 Likes

15th September is the final date!

4 Likes

Blood Howl will attend today/tonightā€™s Guild faire in support of our community of Horde and Crossroads RP !
Blood for Blood!

2 Likes

Making a Horde character (troll monk) just for this concept. It looks fun. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This remains a great initiative for Horde RP, I support this!

5 Likes

Hey there! Thank you for your kind words! Things have been a bit slow as of late due to irl and interests but Iā€™m still around and thinking of new things to do and collaborate with others!

4 Likes

Hello everyone! The Solstice Bazaar arrives here tomorrow at our usual time! Looking forward to see you all there - and donā€™t miss a chance to find a potential Hallowā€™s End gift or anything else you might like!

4 Likes

A small announcement as I feel itā€™s warranted.

I apologise for my absence and general lack of activity in terms of the forum thread and by extension the discord server. My motivation on Horde side has dipped considerably lately and I donā€™t have the energy to dedicate thanks to both that and also real life draining me. Trying to find things to arrange and making events just isnā€™t in me right now though I have tried to promote whatever others wished to do. As such, the project will come to a close. The Horde community is a lot better than it was and is picking up in pace, also. I feel it only makes sense to not split the Horde rpers up into different places and keep everyone together.

After the market tonight hosted by The Solstice Bazaar, this thread will no longer be receiving updates.

I want to extend my thanks to those who supported me and encouraged me to try and give people a place to have fun. All of you who joined to hang out here and those who went above and beyond to provide rp and events for the community deserve praise and have my gratitude.

Thank you.

17 Likes

Aw crud. Just when I wanted to switch factions.

Do it anyway, the Crossroads are still there, if the RP community will use it!

2 Likes

Thank you for putting in the time and energy.

5 Likes

Aw man, Iā€™m sorry to hear about this and I hope youā€™ll one day find the energy and motivation to run things again!
Sadly I havenā€™t personally been this this event, but Iā€™ve seen what the guild have said about it and Iā€™ve seen the screenshots. ORB orcs have really enjoyed his hub everytime and I can really tell that it has worked for the Horde RP.
If people keep going to Crossroads, Red Blade will try to be there regularly as well!

Thank you for all the work!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.