[Discussion] IC Racism is perfectly fine in Warcraft

bUt wHaT AbOUt thE GenEvA CoNvenTiOn

4 Likes

Geneva dont exist in WoW.

SWOOCE SWOOCE SWOOCE SWOOCE SWOOCE SWOOCE SWOOCE SWOOCE SWOOCE SWOOCE SWOOCE! swooce! SWOOCE!

:swooce: :sunglasses: :swooce:

7 Likes

You mean to tell me we aren’t americans? Bummer.

Hello, my biggest fan.

I don’t respect you because . . .

2 Likes

yes in 10 characters

1 Like

It’s all good. Don’t worry. :+1:

But yes, there were some tensions between Void Elves and Stormwind Citizens recently. Ended up in one of the citizens being killed two days ago.

Don’t Think Anyone Is Sure Yet Because The Crier Isn’t Sure Yet Also

not sure if we’ve seen this as lore…!

yeah true

2 Likes

do you have your paperwork for this headcanon?

11 Likes

i think its loads more fun to assume any defector is a spy rather than try to second life erp with them

14 Likes

Do you have your paperwork for this question of paperwork for this headcanon?

5 Likes

It’s okay I got a license from big mr Wrynn himself for IC hate speech

4 Likes

Saurfang kinda, but that wouldnt really be defection either.

Mind blowin’ fact, I know.

It’s always great to hear someone IC talk about “those pesky kaldorei refugees who are draining our ressources” from a worgen who claims to be from Gilneas. Legit what I saw once happening.

Anyways.

If it’s IC motivated like “these trolls murdered my friends” or something then it’s fine.

Though I see more that people just have a grudge against X race, mainly against void elves because MUH LORE, and then they let each and every single one of their characters have a hatred against void elves as a trait. The only thing worse is people who claim to downright ignore void elves because “doesn’t fit into my understanding of lore”.

Ok so I have 1 legit question to this:

the only difference between sin’dorei and quel’dorei are their eye color. Both blood and high elves are known to have magic literally in their very being.

Illusions are a thing.

Why not cast a simple blue-eye illusion on the blood elf to disguise themself as a high elf?..

I will never forget the humans in Duskwood who screamed “we are glad the tree burned” when fighting alongside kaldorei against the Zul trolls. Forever a meme.

This also reminds me… We will meet Garithos in Shadowlands… won’t we? Great… I already look forward to the deus vult memes that it will bring up.

4 Likes

Yeah thats why GG has the token tauren so they get the G-word pass.

3 Likes

My draenei will instantly attack any Horde races within the city or outside, i will never choose to do paper work rp where they show me a paper piece that says ‘i can do what i want’

8 Likes

He got taken prisoner and then just let out of his cell, not really comparable to supposedly joining the alliance with papers (yes really) signed by anduin himself and trudging in the streets of Stormwind.

1 Like

i got a permit from king anduin wrynn himself that says im legally allowed to kill you if you hate me

1 Like