Discussion: Villain RP

But its fact that they are more powerful, and so if one was one of this godly adventurers, they would be more powerful than a regular adventure because they Are a Death Knight + Adventurer

Boy, why you trying to play me like that Art Station, this is why everyone likes your brother Deviantart more.

4 Likes

I do…

But about the current matter of discussion, i say that all depends on the individual, more than anything. But our RP chars are indeed different from the PC, even can have similarities, etc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

never forget the canonical PC is an absolute moron responsible for like half the bad things in the world

9 Likes

Totally a good idea to listen to knife-waifu thinking -nothing- bad will happen.
Totally.

1 Like

Remember in Cataclysm when the “Adventurer” releases Hakkar. Smart move, guess they don’t gain intelligence when they level up.

let’s let this guy have Kel’thuzad in a jar without any oversight im sure that’ll never come back to bite us

this sinister ghost who wants me to do things sure is trustworthy oops he was teron gorefiend

fandral seems legit bet he’s got a great use for all this morrowgrain

1 Like

how many quest items has the player character eaten for basically no reason and then had to poop out?

it’s a non-zero number

50/50 on this one. You deduce from the average adventurers that the DK is above the normal adventurer, then proceed to claim that the same goes to the upper levels, because it has to be the case always, if it is the case on average: in other words, you claim, from the parts, that you know the whole (fallacy of composition).

More like I’m trying to connect with people rather than be at each other’s throat; however I perceive a somewhat ill will, as if some of you want to put me in the mud… so before I react (and it ends up with someone in the mud) I’m trying to refrain myself and ask, do we really want to stop being nice to each other?

1 Like

Well Damn, Didn’t know you were Facebook as well.

Bruh, i do know the Whole, I played Wrath.

4 Likes

I did aswell /highfive

1 Like

No, it was me. I did it all, all the chaos on Azeroth… Is my deed… Evil laugh.
It was me who opened the portals at the Tomb of Sargeras… And more…

But aside that, i can really say, that we RPers can have MUCH MORE EPIC and COOL experiences and plots for our chars, than the PC. The experience, power and skill is also manageable, even has its own limits. :slight_smile:
And, furthermore, less limits!
So, don’t feel bad, you can be much more epic than the PC, if that is a concern for some of us, which was mine in before aswell. :slight_smile:

at least one, as far as I am aware.

Oh this poor old man living all alone in the dark ruined tower in the dark undead filled forest wants me to collect these dark items so he can start a campfire? seems legit.

there is a quest in dragonblight where you kill someone who turns out to be a double agent and you are made to feel bad about it.

or lets not forget the time they are convinced that it is a great idea to ress a dead jungle troll, for horde they do it because the raptor baby is cute and attached to it or something, but the alliance do it because a gnome thinks it would be giggles to try out troll voodoo magic. and this results in the player kick-starting the troll revolt in stranglethron.

honestly the canon PC is a tool, a very dangerous and powerful tool, but tool never the less.

I would just like to go on record that it was me, canonically, who picked the berries from the :poop: in Nagrand.

Yesterday Kump survived when I breath of Sindragosa’d him for a minute in rp pvp. How far are heroes going to go to not die ?
UGh…
[sarcasm]

4 Likes

And Hugues withstood the Elemental flames, from my searing Axes… As the flames raged towards him… Oh well …
See how OP DKs are? They never die! Saronite does… EVERYTHING…

[Joke.]

2 Likes

yet to work

I have empirical evidence that this false, you simply have to hit hard enough.

I was ganking both of these weaklings for 3 hours straight in RP-PVP. Everything IC.

fixed it for you
and roll something better than a discount edge paladin

There, fixed.

Not everyone intends to be a villian but automatically is seen as one, e.g. a Death Knight. I can’t tell you the amount of times I’ve been in groups with people badmouthing the DK who has dared show up to an event. “its bad rp because my character would go ballistic if they were here” and “i refuse to accept that they are helping because all dks are villains especially because of insert meta reasoning here”. There are also people who are not liked OOC and people 100% translate that into IC. I’ve seen it countless times. The unintentional “villain” is fairly common.

1 Like

Rectified.