Discussion: Villain RP

Warlocks get the same treatment, but the difference is that they can still pass for normal people — a Death Knight is literally a walking corpse. Fair point if they’re taking it OOC, but I would personally expect most people to still dislike working with the dead IC.

4 Likes

Nelox succ

Fixed it. All better.

Sorry man i got it better

Thyron, why have you betrayed me?

2 Likes

… It had to be done.

On my own thread?

Yes, Nelox. A fatal blow, one that you couldn’t possibly collect yourself after…

It was a masterful plan.

I would expect that too but it usually goes beyond that. Here you have a developed character that someone has put a great deal of time and effort into and you have a group of “heroes” coming to put an end to them, not allowing them to progress with said character because to them, that character isn’t feasible, it’s just a plot device for their own narrative, even if they don’t know said person! It’s pretty whack.

Edit: I just realised that doesn’t actually expand on what I was saying. I think I have too many thoughts on this subject!

Once I reactivate my sub, I’m coming for you, you lil betch

OMG, CHARM
We’re talking about REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF HERE and you just COME IN and SPAM WITH THIS NONSENSE.

I don’t have my subscription active either… NECROMANCER.

Hive mind.
Yes, that’s what we are.

Yo–you c-- ARE YOU SERIOUS? LOOK AT YOURSELF!

SIR THYRON GOLDGLANCE OF STRATHOLME, THE RESPECTED CAVALIER OF THE ESTEMEED ORDER OF THE GLORIOUS CAVALIERS OF THE PEAK AND THE GRYPHON, THE MASTER OF ARMS, WRATH OF THE ALLIANCE INCARNATE, HAMMER AGAINST THE EVIL AND SHIELD OF THESE WORTHY ENOUGH is always serious.

Go back to For Honour, you warrior-elitist twit.

I’ll resub just to laugh at you IC

Subscriptions in 2019? What is this? 2004?

Classic when

VILLIANS. BACK TO THE VILLIANS!

I’m not sure I follow. Warrior is equal to a regular combatant.

ffs braindeads…

Let’s return on topic. Since we’re speaking of evil RP, anyone knows some redpilled cultist/villainous/gray guilds around which would recruit good ol’ DKs?

I feel like I’d like to give villain RP one more go, this thread is giving me nostalgia.

1 Like