Disrespect for players speaking french, no informations on fr forum

I’m just getting tired of this stupid behavior that some of my fellow countrymen just can’t seem to let go of, it’s giving us a bad image.

1 Like

Globalization (a.k.a shared identity) VS Deep France war ? The only minority in France is you man (from Paris probably ?) : globalization and multi-culturalism will never work in France and if you don’t know that, just learn your history.

Well it’s not like I don’t understand when someone from your home country a giving bad vibes, I sometimes curl my toes when I notice one from my country advertising and being a plain nuisance.

But look at the way the thread evolved, it just went in a bad direction because something-something :confused:

I’ve been joking this whole time ofcourse but really man, what is this weird thing insulting the guy.

What I find that makes a country look bad is people of that country attacking members of that country for “making them look bad” if you really feel that way, doesn’t mean you should say a thing. Makes you look unnationalistic for one.

2 Likes

french nationalism is so :nauseated_face:

But apart from US forums all other forums are a joke to blizz team.

1 Like

Ben t es un gros con. Regarde je suis pas le seul à gueuler. My post is not about speaking english, it is about a useless french forum.
Even on UE forum ppl complain not to have same informations as US forum.
So stop blaming me.

They won European election and they are elected by population. If you don’t like the population, just stay in Paris and you will be in safe-space with full of progressist that want to destroy our own history.

Patriotism is not bad.

1 Like

Fellow wow players, please try not to entertain the idea that this specimen, to which nature obviously didn’t grant the best of attributes, is a good representation of France: he’s simply one of the remnants of an old culture where people couldn’t even try to imagine that there was something else than “France”…

I’d rather feel sorry for people like that than to take them seriously.

3 Likes

Depends which country you live in. I can only be ‘patriotic’ when there is a sporting event. When its my country’s Patron Saint Day, should I celebrate that then I’m a racist or a xenophobe - take your pick

reported for trolling anyways, if this guy isn’t a troll trying to make a particular country look bad, then he’s seriously touched in the head, which makes things just as simple.

He’s definitely not making the country look bad. Its the weird people like the guy above who chose to address no one and talk about the OP like he wasn’t there.

How weird can you lot be?

2 Likes

Are you crazy ?
I met people from a lot of countries who love their country , and they are not a remnant of old culture.
You try to speak politic , thé subject here is blizzard not your opinion about countries or mondialism

Oh don’t worry, it’s the same in France now.

If you talk about islam you are islamophobic.
if you talk about girl you are sexist.
If you talk about gender, you are homophobic/transphobic.
If you don’t speak English you are French redneck that know nothing and is a “looser”.
If you sing “La Marseillaise” outside of sport, you are racist.

Imagine being smart when you speak English in 2019 omegalul.

2 Likes

But he is right though. You have to know after all these years that the Blues post very few things of relevance or importance on the EU fora unless its absolutely necessary. The fact that they post nothing on the FR forum should come as no surprise to you

It seems like our two countries have an awful lot more in common than anyone likes to admit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let me use a sports analogy to explain how it would look to outsiders.

Let’s say the French national football team lose a game, the team captain in an interview points out an underperforming player and tells the world that the player made his country look bad and that he was embarassed that he was on the team.

The world would think that captain was the worst.

You had a valid point in your first post but you’ve allowed people with reading disabilities and/or trolling talent take you down a pretty pointless path of insults.

Maintenant peu importe si t’as raison ou pas.

1 Like

It is possible to look at this in an entirely different way of course. We could think that the EU fora (as a whole, including country exclusive ones) dont need their hand holding through the whole WoW experience - unlike the NA fora which has a Blue post every 5 mins :slight_smile:

They took away our Off topic forum a decade ago though, so they can’t trust us that much.

Aren’t these called L’ Ancien Regime?

I really don’t get the French. The Germans have this too. They think that they are better than all the rest of us. There’s 28 countries in the EU and a few more in Europe not in the EU yet, still it’s the Frenchies who complain that something was not posted in their tongue while the remainder of the 27 member states in the EU are expected to understand English.

There’s a British English word that describes ppl like the OP and that is “insufferable”.

3 Likes