DK over all state

ok so worst class in pvp with 0 dks in top 500 2s wich means class is way underpowered
pretty bad dps in raids (not raiding my self its what i heared )
bad at tanking ( not pveing still its what ppl say)
so dks are very bad in any content and still not even 1 buff or real fix
its hate 100% !!!
i dont know if the devs that balance pvp got farmed by a dk or maybe thier ex play dk
but i realy dont have any other reason to make dk players suffer so much in such adictiv game
even ruining dk streamers
as lets say cervantes wich dont have any fun streaming on his main class wich he playes over 10 years
he streamed with 700 viwers for 6-8 hours aday now hes gone and runing around 300 viwes and seeing him on dk is pure suffer and every real r1 dk player out there saying that its the worst dk expiriance evar
Even trilibartom twich streamer wich dose 2.4 on every class said that dks unplayable compered to any class
players playing dk atm are crazy
i am my self moved into new world and having fun and alot of my frineds left there to
hope i will see better dk times and over all wow times
or hope blizzard will depart from activision and fire ppl that made dk like that

10 Likes

dk is worst since legion

6 Likes

So things i find odd with what you are saying.
For pvp blizzard have gone out of there way to say they do not balance around 2v2 it is 3v3 they try to balance around and the eu ladder for 3v3has the first dk in 67th place.
That is at least quite a bit closer to first than outside of the top 500.
(i do not pvp i am just looking at ladder and what blizzard say)

For raiding dps DK is middle of the pack dps wise but raiding right now is very balanced the difference between the top and bottom on average over all the fights it is within 15% that is really good.
You say people say Blood is bad at tanking that is simply not the case, it is good for the raid it is good for m+.
The 5th ranked mythic + tank player is a blood dk, and tanking in general is very balanced with the top 5 being 5 different tank classes.
Are there things to improve yes but so is it for every tank spec right now.

Yes. DK is overpowered. There is exactly only 1 DK in Rank one range atm, I wonder why? because the class is so strong, right ?

Rank 67 and outside of 500 is a BIG difference.

And if you think i said dk is overpowered with what i said you need to read again because that is not what i said at all.

Brother, there is exactly one DK in top 200//Top 250 in 3s, and you think is a good class? You’re dellusional.

DK hasn’t been this bad.

2 Likes

False there are at least 3 that i saw earlier today in the top 250 in eu there might be more i stoped looking after i saw the 2 right next to each other.

YOU are the one who think i am saying this.
You are the deluded one because you are saying i am saying something i am not saying.
I am simply telling you what the reality is and that is that it is not 500+ people before you see any dk.

I am not saying dk is good or bad do you understand this?

what if I told you a little secret that will completely blow your mind? That will change the way you see life and the Universe?

2v2 is ten times more popular then 3v3 for casuals. Aka for 90% of the playerbase. Much harder to find a team with same schedule for 3s then 2s. Most people push 2s for gear. All these are facts.
Now how would you feel being the literal worst class in 2s, having to play Arms to get my elite pvp set this season because imagine any decent healer inviting you as DK in 2s and not being a real life friend/guildie/etc. They don’t want to “Suffer Well” with you, they just want rating, so they pick arms, bm/surv, rogue, ww, even ret.
All this balancing around 3s sounds good except even in 3s dk isn’t stellar, you may get carried here and there by warrior comp because of abom limb helps him kill/cleave stuff.
INB4 maybe I’m bad at dk?
Check where the TOP mage/rogue/warr players are currently ranked and where TOP DK players are.

DK is the worst of the worst.

4 Likes

This does not change the fact that blizzard have gone out of the way to say they are NOT balancing the game around 2v2.
Blizzard have literally gone out and told us the players they are balancing for 3v3 not 2v2

Having played the worst class in raiding for several expansions i know very well how that feeling is.
Just suck it up like everyone else have to do when they are in that situation.

I get it but because it is doing bad in a specific situation does not make the class the worst in every kind of content there is.
Like Kaijitu is presenting the class as being useless in every spec and situation be it pve or pvp and that is simply not the case at all.

Anyone who wants to do any serious pvp should stay well clear of dk. Its been a tragedy of a class since late bfa after the nerfs in s3. S4 carried the class massively with gushing wounds hiding how bad dk was.

When corruption ended and we went into the pre patch the class was a walking noodle and surprise surprise we went into shadowlands s1 as a garbage pick. awc’s have been played and we’ve seen absolutely minimal dk picks. The change of some talents and very very minor buffs have not helped dk because chillstreak has been nerfed several times and they took away our best talent and replaced it with something so useless i’ve never seen a single dk use it. The current ladder ratios speak for themselves.

Both specs can’t even make 1% of the higher end ladder in 2s and the story is the same in 3s. Dk sitting right at the very bottom in terms of everything pvp related all expansion. The only place you will find success in is rbgs which is more than a dead bracket.

All i can suggest is waiting another 6 months and we will start getting news on wotlk where we can actually play the class and feel viable in comparison to others. Dks have been terrible for 14 months now and nothing is changing.

1 Like

Cuz redesigned, NS and heartstop aura was deleted. Yes they was unhealthy for the game, but they give instead something that not give DKs the same power.

You’re well aware WOTLK will be on patch 3.3.5 where DKs have a single viable spec in unholy, which also happens to get worse as gear continues to scale in paladin/warrior/warlock favor.

You’ll be simply disappointed there as well.

1 Like

As oposed to how many viable specs for the others? If you compare to plate meele:

• Retri Pala.
  • Arms War.
    That’s all.

But UH in 3.3.5 was 10x better then now.
Diseases ticking for 600-700 on 30k hp pools, now they do 200 on 60k hp. Death coils does same damage now, around 2500, on double hps. Scourge strike did 3k then, does same now, on double hps. Death strike had 15%hp baseline heal. Gargolye baseline that could solo people, 1.3k per hit, 25k dmg overall. Aoe slow talent. Stun reduce talent. Spell damage boost that would sync well into Unholy-Shadowpriest/Affli/Frostmage.
List goes on.
Should I mention Stances? Frost presence was like def stance now on steroids.
Literally we had everything we have now but much better.

EDIT: I just realised this insanity. All dk abilities now do the same damage they did in Wotlk, but WARRS/RETS do double or triple, as it’s normal on double or triple HP.
Execute did around 7-10k crits, now does 25-40k crits.
Divine storm and Judgement did up to 8k crits, now Templars verdict does 25k.
Meanwhile diseases, death coils and scourge strike BIG KEKW, they do same or less. How is thing balancing.
Also frost did same numbers as now, frost strikes 5-6k crits, oblits 8-9k crits.

3 Likes

You’re in for a rude awakening if you think that’s the case.

2 Likes

because they turned us to pure pet class. we are nothing without our pets.

we need %100 buff to death coil ,virulent plague , SS and Festering plague.

i remember my %40 of damage was Virulent plague :smiley:

and our very bad festering plague mechanic on target must change like feral &rogue CP’s.

Festering Strike = Hits X damage and crushes their soul and steals 2-3 soul fragments and empowers our dreadblade for x seconds. it can be 5 seconds movement speed and haste.

Soul Fragments= stays on our weapon for x seconds (maybe 15 maybe 20)

SS-CS= hits x damage and pops 2-3 soul fragment on enemy with x shadow damage with debuff ( x seconds % damage taken from minions.

D&D= no more ground skill. its moves with dk

Soul reaper baseline , hits damage after 3 seconds whatever of enemys hp. if target is under %50 hits instantly and gives %x haste for x seconds.

I almost forgot about Soul Reaper. The only execute in game that requires losing a talent Row, is both useless in PvP and unrewarding to press, It’s 10 levels under warr execute, touch of death, shadow word death, lock execute, and at the same time they will design the tier set around it. It’s like a joke, they try to push as hard as they can to see what class you will reroll into.

2 Likes

I played several years of private wotlk and you’re simply wrong. Unh might be bis but frost and even blood are stong contenders. I played all specs above 2k and that included blood.

I’m most likely not going to be there to tell you “I told you so”, but do enjoy the ride while it lasts with s5/s6 gear.

yea soul reaper for pvp must be faster like hit and do damage istand and should feels execute damage also!!