Do NOT delete this thread please! šŸ˜‹

i have spent like 2000 hrs just crafting in NW

1 Like

did you ever try the crafting in ā€˜final fantasy 14ā€™ ?

that is the best one in my personal opinion.

EDIT: it actually feels like a profession you can do instead of exploring.

imagon doing BGs with haveing ā€œalarm turretsā€ as eng :stuck_out_tongue:
yes as eng u can pust down alarm turrets in DF

Thereā€™s been a lot less drama and infighting lately now that you mention itā€¦

^^

1 Like

i still think the best version of engineer was the class in

warhammer onlineā€¦ (R.i.p that game)

1 Like

interesting that isnt it ?

1 Like

tahra, Jito, Retributorā€¦ where are you?

1 Like
1 Like

I know that Tah took a break. Iā€™d like Daestra (with her attitude), Schmusedecke (with her feral druids) and Twiluna (with his Twilunas) to return.

1 Like

i dont like to point it out but they are all people who actively head hunted me on this forumā€¦

and they all disappeared when i came back.

Tahra especially was posting right up to the day before i got overturned.

possibly they were abusing a certain forum function they should not of been

Jito disappeared a fair time before hand thoughā€¦ that is unrelated.

EDIT: as the saying goesā€¦ play with fire you eventually gonna get yoself burned.

ā€œNisse pisse pƤron ā€¦kungā€

You should check out the TBC forums. Bring lots of popcorn :clown_face:

1 Like

hahaahah yes!!! always i think about bones and his ā€œheā€™s dead jimā€ in this kind of situation!!

true! a lot of time i never hear him. first time i saw his name i mispelled it in gemusedecke. and i had a laugh. (i know i laugh for nonsenseā€¦)

Jitoā€¦ was getting a bit tired last i saw his postsā€¦ it seemā€™d even he was starting to get negative towards blizzard which was out of character for him, my guess is he took a breakā€¦

Schmusedeckeā€¦ heard through punyelfā€™s posts on this very forum they decided to take a breakā€¦

deastra, was obviously not happy being on the forum anymore my guess is they decided to move onā€¦

Tahraā€¦ my guess is a long overdue vacationā€¦

Retributorā€¦ my guess is a long over due vacation

Mariusā€¦ my guess is a long over due vacationā€¦

Twilunaā€¦ i guess they ran out of spirit for nowā€¦ probably will return one day eventuallyā€¦ i know there was a bit of ruckus involving a certain discord a while ago which i thankfully was not part of which caused a fair bit of upset with some of the regulars behind the scenesā€¦ maybe related??

who knowsā€¦

these are my best assumptions.

I wouldnā€™t even count those being anywhere near on the same level as the big league players.

Well one is getting there but they have a good heart just wears it on their sleeve.

2 Likes

No idea, apart from the fact sheā€™s on vacation.

Well, weā€™re quite similar in behavior - funsy and immature as we can be!

And both of us were believed to be females. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I do miss him too - hope heā€™ll be back asap!

No problem, if I didnā€™t tell it to the peeps myself, Iā€™d still live in a sort ofā€¦ lie :sweat_smile: sometimes I do wish I was a she, however.

Hope itā€™s not a biggie for you though :yum:

Pretty much on a breakā€¦ from the original flock (as in, last summer), I only see Soul and Puny posting, mostly. Ananda very rarelyā€¦ Marmar disappeared who knows where, and most others are just unsubbed and/or playing FF.

Iā€™m very happy however, that this thread brings together almost all who count. I love each and every one of the roughly dozen posters who visit here. :heart:

Ancient legends say that posting kitten stomprs increase her odds of returning.

By the way, sheā€™s a resto druid + shammy. One of two other healers Iā€™m frens with :sweat_smile: only reason we didnā€™t play too much is because of the clash Iā€™d be forced to shadow spec. :unamused:

Yeah, he had an exit thread too.

Good questionā€¦ now whoā€™ll stop the Horde Bias?

PS: Still waiting for a Retributor vs Erevien showdown. Lemme know if you hear of it. And bring popcorn. Or alternatively summon Sinaaki.

Sinny too is unsubbed, afaik. I really miss my favorite popcorn goat as well. :cry:

Iā€™ll leave some here. I hope it will be effective at summoning her back!!

3 Likes

when wow will end finally there will be the final battle between Retri and erevien. Popcorn companies stock exchange will skyrocket that day

1 Like

a faction based raid to end the factions for goodā€¦ with Retributor and Erevien as the main bosses?

before we all buddie up with cross faction ?

would be more interesting and fun than the actual lore characters imo.

#makethrallmanlyagain

EDIT:donā€™t judge me but i think being masculine is something which should be celebrated not frowned upon.

1 Like

Iā€™m not, i just dont really play much atm and i basically stopped using the forums because of the dreadful moderation.

4 Likes

Quite similar happened with me several times, been ā€œaccusedā€ to be Twiluna in disguseā€¦
It was an honor thoā€™ in my eyes

2 Likes