Do NOT delete this thread please! 😋

i always knew dunkiee was a guy personally…

but Twliuna… i thought was a gal i have to admit…

same with jito. thought the dude was a lady.

what gave you away dunkiee to me at least was ur casually sexualised references .

stop doing that and u would make a good catfish.

1 Like

Only if we get a 1shot ability for both, named “Alliance Bias!” and “Horde Bias!” respectively! :rofl:

You’re maybe the third one then :rofl: right after Uldurin and Puny.

PS: a ton of girls I know from the forums are insanely horny.

1 Like

Clown knew from day one that you two were male. I know things!

What shocked me was your beach pic. I imagined you to be really hairy!

To the rest you in here: Popcorn flavoured chocolate bars for everyone!

2 Likes

I always am :point_right::point_left:

There’s a sort of rice bar with chocolate base my father used to buy me on his trips to Subotica, Serbia. Was really yummy!

1 Like

i wish i never looked it up … but popcorn flavoured soda is apparently a thing.

1 Like

Jag kommer skvallra för mamma!

1 Like

can someone loan me about a hours worth of energy … i got to workout but… i cba lol…

i should take a day off really… havent had a rest day for about a month…

but im making such progress >.>

You had better! Don’t exhaust yourself… I’d go mad if I didn’t have a good rest day inbetween all the work.

1 Like

i’ll be fine lol…

once i start the routine im fine…

it’s just getting out the chair is difficult somedays.

always feel better afterwards though

EDIT: im getting to a point now with my gains… where i am turning heads everytime i go out… which is nice… makes me feel like i am actually doing something good formyself for once…

i dont personally do it to turn heads… i do it because i want to be the healthiest and strongest i can be for myself and my family/friends…

but the head turning helps keep me motivated.

ladies in the supermarket look my way now and actually let me skip queue infront of them with a smile…

that stuff never used to happen. i used to just get largely ignored by the world.

EDIT2: i actually made the cashier in my local blush yesterday by just smiling at her lol.

new world is poping off becurse the server queues are back again servers full :rofl:

1 Like

i enjoyed new world when i played it around launch …

but there was so many bugs…

the fishing made my pc crash to desktop and over heated my pc to a point it killed my hard drive…

then the game freeze which just got progressively worse and worse over months and never got fixed …

don’t know if they are fixed now … i did not risk going back to the game didnt want to break another harddrive.

EDIT:there is 22k people currently playing new world… when you consider on launch it was over 1 million…

amazon really did mess up with it unfortunately.

i try to do mutated dungons but i pull aggro of tank becurse i have 375 dex and 35% headshoot damage multiplayer on every peace of my gear and yes 98% every shoot is a headshoot

oh i want they bring headshoot abilty back to hunters :rofl:

I don’t hate people actively, i just like to keep my own business :blush:

2 Likes

I try to do the same…

but if the right people come along…

life is more fun with company you can truly be yourself with…

try find the ‘right people’ though …

not a easy task these days.

many times now i spent years with people which come across as the ‘right people’ only to get screwed over eventually…

and years is not short space of time these days… gotta be more careful who i pick to dedicate my time with.

2 Likes

Good morning all!
Wotlk has been up for hours, let’s go!

Bacon chicken bbq bombs for us all!

3 Likes

U 80 yet?! We need a tank like now! The group is waiting to summon!

2 Likes

i was wondering what happened to that game. i played the first month but after it was deinstalled for good… boring i have to say

1 Like

It’s just pre-patch so I fink…I FINK! that 70 is max for now.

But then again I eat cereal with chocolate milk in the middle of the night, if I feel like it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That kind of talk just lost you your raid spot.
Can’t have a tank that’s not even max level and who enjoys chocolate milk and cereal in the middle of the night!

1 Like