Do NOT delete this thread please! šŸ˜‹

i only drink lactose free these daysā€¦

i prefer the taste as well which is a bonus

i did try almond milk briefly ā€¦ but too bitter for meā€¦

I find almon milk (Alpro) to be very sweet. Itā€™s the fat and calories that bother me

But plenty of lactose free regular milk options these days

yea the almond milk i tried was sweetened i think ā€¦ my brother recommended it ā€¦ hes a vegan, not my thing thoughā€¦

which is odd as i love almonds.

1 Like

he made me try traditional turkish coffee the other day ā€¦

that is lovelyā€¦

if u donā€™t mind the grainy texture.

1 Like

I though traditional turkish coffee is a bit greasy textured
But I might confuse it with the traditional etiopian coffee :thinking:

1 Like

well it could be how my brother made it ā€¦ hes no expert he learned while on holiday in turkey ā€¦

but the coffee was a bit ā€œsandyā€ dont know if its intended like that or not.

EDIT: must admit ā€¦ does make me want to travel the world just to try different types of coffee in their traditional homes.

1 Like

Iā€™ll leave here some soon to be weekend music for you ~

(Itā€™s about FELweed ofc)

1 Like

Needs more Filmjƶlk though

1 Like

Ah yes, sour milk. Good for belly! Especially mixed with cinnamon!

1 Like

Gonna munch on this because the blues donā€™t favor me with a bloody TL3 :frowning_with_open_mouth:

A friend of mine did get beta, but she rarely posts here these days. Canā€™t blame her. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, apparently thereā€™s a 6 month grace period if you were banned beforeā€¦ Read that on US forums, because I should have it by now but I donā€™t so itā€™s either that or flags (but wouldnā€™t it have to be a hidden post that you get notified about?)

1 Like

Gotta keep that digestive system on its toes.
Think of it as excercise for your intestines.
Theyā€™re gonna be hella buff after all that rumbling!

1 Like

Spicy red curry Indian food:

Order home a few times a year and the moment I accept delivery I can hear my toilet scream and beg for mercy.

Yes, good for belly!

3 Likes

for some people TL3 is too much powerā€¦

the forums would collapse should i ever receive such power.

EDIT: i have purposely get myself vacations to stop the fall of the general discussion forum as we know it ā€¦

i know i am a heroā€¦

1 Like

It got to be super tasty if belly is that eager to share it with the world!

1 Like

I wasnā€™t suspended yet. And itā€™s been ages since I was flagged too (as I mostly post here) :sweat_smile:

Itā€™s probably just that read countā€¦

Veggie burger, Anyone?

BBQChi-Ckpea-Burgers-25

2 Likes

Veggie burgers arenā€™t that bad!

And since itā€™s Friday, clown should be preparing for a seafood sandwich Friday ritual but not today.

But look at thisā€¦ prolly like 12ā‚¬ for a juicy tasty moist sandwich like this one

Egg and crayfish sandwich with garlic and chilli aioli :yum:

1 Like

I just decided to forget about it as Iā€™ve never been continuously subbed so chances are Iā€™d lose it anyway :smile: I got silenced twice and then I was unsubbed, I donā€™t think the unsubbed time counts in the 6-month grace period as I havenā€™t been notified of any flags (but then Iā€™m not sure you have to be, it just says to not have more than 5 unique flags so that means it can be on different posts and youā€™ll never know). I way surpassed the requirements otherwise :joy: Just find long threads and scroll for the read count :wink:

*Iā€™ve just noticed an interesting thing, the TL thread by Pachimari is not pinned in GD anymore. Thatā€™s new.

It is pinned for me :sweat_smile:

It didā€¦ had a break during spring and came back literally because I got it :laughing:

Even that doesnā€™t seem to helpā€¦ oh well.

And since I see we have a vegan burger contest here:

Iā€™ll have to add mine :clown_face: