Do NOT delete this thread please! 😋

Had a nightmare of a day a work…

Every couldnt of gone worse … i give up trying tbh … its not just work…

But today i had a fantastic last hour at work

5 people i didnt expect actually aknowledged my existence…

Felt nice… as some people or people in general just give me a hard time all the time

Even here…

Go 6 weeks with nothing said to me… to suddenly peopletalking today… dunno what changed…

Im just tired of peoples crap

They cant knock me any lower im literally Already at the bottom…

Sorry you are struggling atm.

I think I know what you mean. When people are unpredictable it hits pretty hard on top of already feeling low. :cloud_with_lightning:

Work environments aren’t always the best for everyone to ‘socially shine’ and it isn’t great feeling outside the social circle.

I go to an art class twice a month. (I never want to go, because it is tiring, requires some effort and organisation :grimacing:). But the people there are pretty positive and it actually helps with low mood.

Would you consider giving a gym or running club a go ?

A shared interest might make it easier to mingle as long as you don’t try to impress too much, listen and take an interest in the others there.

Also, you can direct attention to the task if it gets tricky. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Some context iessed up and upset a person unintentionally at work 7 weeks ago…

They asked me to back off and not talk to them fir the time being, i gave them my word i would do just that

Now im 90% aure they have been going around telling people that i am purposely ignoring them to upset them… which isnt true.

Im ingnoring them cause they asked me to

Anyway feels like they have gained a lot of support because of it… and all i get is dirty looks and wide births…

I figer screw em… if they want to judge me based in 1 half the story… im better off without em , let em think what they like …

1 Like

I think people are starting to notice now that… that all the negative crap which us being spread about me, is coming from that persons mouth…

Meanwhile nothing is coming from mine but silence.

Anyway /rant…

Obviously, the soultion to the world’s problems is bacon
:bacon:
Or pizza
:pizza:
Or burger
:hamburger:
Heck, why not all?
A bacon burger pizza!
World Peace achievement unlocked!
:two_hearts:

3 Likes

World needs more bacon.

1 Like

Good morning!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/OKVmJsOP4rMjaU9LIUYogzoFMtSYUASCTLt6TEC28LdCVtstBuwyPd0fW01X-RatWAtR8WEKlKaUS_y4Or0i05Q6ut9McuGSgqrR16xLnEibJFawW_kQjBr7A67Dlo8wE5BW6OIUeQsXefIxo-lJU4q4Gbs_c916dL4KZQNptaPBqJJLCrRhW0lOtQEkmt9qgr7ZL1_maVTfqoRqObA3ECR9v3QCGXUAJieRgYTVH970O3oLXMQnC0dWiIlUUGsH0EqfUMWxS5LgTr4Sm2lCqbLBjEEPwkYuuKECkOJInWH-YDPKi5BTRzgd0-aOn9d9AH8sX0bbbv3mzXmA9jqI0FCInfLiKDff8sZBXsEaVxdts5LX9zctuFQcU7E2NPbD-YNxUei22qNurXn229jhimRK3kTesqTlGS1-DAsRTRKuR8fnOB-bMHdPF9KmW_dqqUCMYfeYcM-AG1MSFP10cWY6ewryuEHoUL-Veu0Pre28HN-I86fFOhS7jiHmnwp_wBw_iinIyXMgdKyM6xmFbJ39PnZ6re1Yerrp5WIxxa8P9fq56aiiWy_YsLwTQmTPr6_HKdm833Pfff9H8htuXWSZxE3oAQFJvGJok1nKbpOSOoamoiHe2qdg2oAtwFhi-jnZP11BzWLzbM1hV9xysLZdQVXP2qCMkGSXrzneOWyIGlxbksptA9LOegcRa5F3pUzPMjKtE11JD8XNRrNx4o4qca78vryiAw8W1oI5_W77ZsC5oEUXPb8HZ6Lvl8o=w165-h220-no?authuser=0

ofc.

Hmmm, not so sure… a lot of commercial pizza doesn’t look all that appetising to me. Plastic looking cheese with plastic discs of peperami. wrinkles nose

Might give it a go ! :smile:

Good morning all btw !

mhh… Sleep was bad… also 2500th post is MINE!!

Hello there!

Hope you started your day on the right foot!

1 Like

general kenobi…

As you should. Looks like something from one of my foodie dreams

1 Like

You are a bold one

1 Like

Delete this thread please

3 Likes

For the rest who are happy this exists, I might have some good treatos here:

Quite a popular dish in my little country. Would kill for a serving. Really! :hungary:

2 Likes

Why not? Nothing relevant to the game. You could take these to discord and free up space while scrolling on the forums.

1 Like

Lounge threads are there for a breather of sorts, and is a good place to make new frens. After all, not too many use the ingame chat when playing with randoms :sweat_smile:

And if this was taken to a discord, then no newbies could join the fun easily. That’s the main point, as peeps come and go.

So this has as much a place as the WoW related happy/sad thread, the other Lounge, or the transmog thread among a few others. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Their loss! People are missing out on awesome ones by not talking :sweat_smile:
That being said this post has a place here if it hasn’t been deleted for the past 2 months.

2 Likes

Yes, that is one of the main issues of the EU WoW forums, too many active threads and users, if only this thread did not force me to scroll down, there simply is not enough available forum space for this thread. Now I have to scroll down to read what people think about the non-existant player housing feature.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Blue cheese and sweet potato pie

/happy

2 Likes