Do NOT delete this thread please! 😋

cuz we need some fun threads instead of all the others.
and “free up space while scrolling on the forums”? what you mean? does it occupy that much?

Quick question… what discord are you guys hanging out sometime?

3 Likes

Bless you my friend for assuming that I’m “one of them”, this warms my greasy heart

Spicy chicken burger just for you

Clown is not using discord :clown_face:

Edit: Reply to Dunkiee and he will point you in the right direction

1 Like

Yes
#rebel4life

Aye Captain! :clown_face:

In the Emperor’s Panda Sanctuary. :sweat_smile: But most just PMing these days. Zuuma knows it too well :yum:

If you want, you can hop in there and add me as frens. I’m really thinking on making a private discord for the best of us, aka the ultimate food and felweed heaven. :herb:

1 Like

This looks really nice, although blue cheese would need to be removed from the equation. :smile: :+1:

It looks really delish :drooling_face:

Thank you for the laugh :smile:

That is a shame!

You are not supposed to tell them about our secret felweed business :shushing_face:

1 Like

Veggie egg fried rice with a fried egg on top tonight (picture not mine)

1 Like

…not so secret anymore, is it? :frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

Today’s exceedingly bad Souljoke, which is brought to you by our sponsor Souldefiler Lubricating Oil. Slippery!!

A woman owns two parrots and is embarrassed every time someone comes round when they shout in unison “We’re naughty ladies, let’s have some fun!” Tired of their behaviour she goes to her friend the vicar and tells him what the parrots are saying. “That’s obscene,” says the vicar “but I may have a solution. I have two parrots, Peter and Frank, and they are always praying and holding their rosary beads. Come and see” Sure enough the two parrots are holding beads in their beaks and their heads are bowed in prayer. “Bring your two parrots round and we will see if my parrots can cure them of their wicked ways”. The woman goes and gets her parrots and the two cages are put together so the parrots can see each other. Immediately the woman’s parrots shout “We are naughty ladies, let’s have some fun!”. Frank turns to Peter and says “OK Peter you can drop the rosary beads our prayers have been answered”

5 Likes

Back from my lil’ forum vacation
I was a baaad girl it seems
Gimme a Burger!

:two_hearts:

1 Like

I didn’t even know you were away… odd. :sweat_smile:

Best I can do is a whip. And a mini McDonalds burger.

Only because it’s foodie law! :point_up:

totally offtopic for the british friends: some good restaurant in manchester? i will be there at the end of the month. (in scotland 1 month after but just to hike with no time to taste scottish delicacies.

1 Like

If you like Indian cuisine, then venture to ‘Curry Mile’ in Salford- literally every other restaurant is Indian or SE Asian, bloody good food too

1 Like

:pleading_face:

I definitely love indian cousine. Thanks!

1 Like

Hete we go, Tesla - curry mile in Manchester…

Wilmslow Road & Curry Mile

Rusholme, Manchester M14 5LR https://g.co/kgs/6EUYCt

You aint missing much with Scottish cuisine- haggis, deep fried mars bars and Buckfast tonic wine for breakfast :laughing:

1 Like

I love it. Normally i try to eat indian once every 2 weeks. So for me its perfect.
Every time im in uk i try a different indian.

I kind of noticed, but I thought you were just busy. I’m quite surprised you got a vacay.

1 Like

I present the stoke stack - chicken, beef, pulled pork and cheese in a bun. Served at Basingstoke Town FC for the reasonable sum of ÂŁ7

2 Likes