Do NOT delete this thread please! 😋

wow they closed the queen mourning thread. i know isnt wow related but sincerely…

2 Likes

Tattu is good if you like Chinese food.

Bundobust has really good Indian “street food”

Gaucho’s for a steak

3 Likes

Because it was turning into another predictable mud slinging thread. Shame really, it was a great idea

4 Likes

nice! now im ok for the whole weeknd!

1 Like

Manchester is my home city :smile:

5 Likes

if you come in milan remember to ask me for some restaurant. ive a lot to give advice!

but in fact was just that classic gnome who created turmoil… normally for threads more and more full of bestiality they take weeks to lock.

You have my sympathy :laughing::laughing: nah, ive been there a few times on lads weekends and loved it there

1 Like

I’ve spent a fair bit of time around Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast…never got over to Milan though… That said, Italy remains today my favourite country in the world.

1 Like

i was in sorrento just once 16 years ago!
Italy is such a great place… but isnt simple to live here. i was thinkin to move abroad a lot of times. Just waitin for my company to have the right job position to fill.

1 Like

Just been unlocked again

4 Likes

What a roller coaster

Question is if by the same guy or two different mods. Maybe I’ll finally witness the long foretold GM vs GM showdown!

1 Like

GM vs GM you say!

My bet is on the one with the best name

2 Likes

I think they just closed it while they cleaned it up. Most of the more “distasteful” posts seen to have been removed

Ohh . Oh Im sorry… That’s just heart breaking. We’re here for you…

1 Like

The north of England is the birthplace of art, language and civilization I’ll have you bloody know! :yum:

1 Like
1 Like

Eee lad… Oop narth like…!!

1 Like

Ah, tha knows! I remember when all this were nowt but fields, Cocker

Isnt that how you northerners talk?? Ive seen Last of the Summer Wine a few times…

Waiting for someone to type Soul you’re Scotttish!!

2 Likes

So technically, I’m from Oldham and our accent is super northern.

Come, join in on the cringe and you’ll know why I moved away at the age of 19