Do NOT delete this thread please! šŸ˜‹

can we pls stop the blown up numbers and attacking forum members. tought this was a fun/food tread

all numbers are factual :slight_smile:

1 Like

Idk who you are or what youā€™re talking about, but fun is subjective and here are some cookies for you

2 Likes

problem u face is , if you end up putting more weight on your other knee as a result u could end up causing long term damage on both sidesā€¦

i think you should give supports a go ā€¦ u can get them from any fitness or pharmacy at least in UK you can i dunno where you hail from so.

it made all the difference to me.

1 Like

they are most likely referring to my response to a certain poster earlier who tried to call me out out of pure hatred earlier today.

see i hurt that guys feelings the other day using common sense and manorsā€¦

they held that grudge for 5 days and chose to attack me personally on a comment i made in another thread just to validate themselves.

i pointed this out calling them out for the type of person they really are.

either way it would of never happened had they any restraint in the first place.

you get as good as you give as far as iā€™m concerned.

EDIT: people fail to realise literally all the bad stuff i say towards people ā€¦ is a result of how they choose to approach me ā€¦

call me rat king ā€¦

get what u deserve ā€¦

I see. What Iā€™d recommend is saying what you must and then letting them be so that they canā€™t drag you into a long argument. That works the best for me. Itā€™s easy to suffer a punishment on this forum otherwise.

no no no allahandra do not respond at this , it would not end well

i suffered more unwarented punishment on this forum than anyone here combinedā€¦

makes no difference to me anymore lol.

1 Like

I have no idea why you have the need to tease him btw.

1 Like

itā€™s what they all do not just this classic troll ā€¦ who is probably another regular poster scared to show themselvesā€¦

but there is lots of them ā€¦ just stay a while and listen youā€™ll see it for yourself

EDIT: A lot of people claim it ā€¦ but i am one of if not the most notoriously hated posters on this forumā€¦

because i speak my mind with no filter.

at least i do not hide though.

Iā€™m starting to see what you meant. People refuse to let go of the past.

Anyways, Iā€™m happy for you! And Iā€™m sure others here are as well.

But I would also like to recommend you join a workout forum.
There no one cares how much you ā€œflexā€ but instead itā€™s encouraged!

Like on this forum, someone shared a nice beach pic where he played in the water. Shirtless. Nice positive picture right? No complaints if I remember correctly.

Now imagine the same picture but with a, letā€™s say somewhat oversized/buff ā€œclownā€. How many do you think would get triggered/jealous or just annoyed?

But on a workout forum, all your numbers/photos and achievements will get nothing but a positive response!

You seem to have a hard skin so Iā€™m sure you can take some negativity here.
But when it comes to sharing BB pics/workout/cardio, a lot more fun and rewarding on a workout forum.

That being said
https://es1-ladleandspricell.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/vietnamese-beef-stew-bo-sot-vang-5.jpg

let them throw tantrumsā€¦ it is their choice to do so if they do ā€¦

doesnā€™t effect me.

i know why i say things after all .

i got no interest in workout forums oddly enoughā€¦ people dont seem to like when i post numbers because they do look fakeā€¦ but i can reassure you every number i ever posted in terms of my fitness have always been legit.

even if its hard to believe.

negativity bounces off me, because i understand usually it is from a place of despair or jealousy ā€¦ which i can respectā€¦ not everyone here are bound to be happy about their physical appearance ā€¦ this is a mmorpg forum of one of the biggest mmorpgs in the world after allā€¦

they can lash out at me as a response if they choose to do so ā€¦ but it wont get them very far and neither will it most likely end how theyā€™d expected it to.

1 Like

Yus!
Love some hiking/camping/landscape/urban exploration/random pics! We need more of this!

Some of mine incl the obligatory blurry-middle-of-the-night-I-heard-some-noise-outside-of-my-tent-and-using-the-flash-to-light-up-the-area-in-shear-panic pic

2 Likes

Itā€™s a shame, we get discount on supplements when we recruit new members.
Just kidding :grin:

Not to me

Nah. You donā€™t weigh much and youā€™re not short, my clown math says it checks out.
Some are meant for strength, some for endurance and some for mass.
And some freaks are a combo of all of them.

And to the rest, I love hiking pictures but not to fond of actually hiking.
Too many filthy nasty creepy bugs out there

one of my favourite places to go biking

EDIT: used to travel here a lot in the past and go for early morning jogs along the beach.

ht tps://imgur.com/a/j8aKhuB

my birthday in 2 daysā€¦ my family have kind of disowned me atm ā€¦ so i bought myself a steam deck to celebrateā€¦ cant wait for it to turn up!

2 Likes

Ah yes, top beachbody with a giant food filled belly!

Talking food, will be grilling tomorrow at dadā€™s. His wife had the idea (the wife isnā€™t my mom - they divorced when I was smol) so gonna try and share the love!

And, will prolly have some nice rain too on 20th, right during a national holidayā€¦ oof. But nevermind, can drink beer in rain too! :beers::beers:

2 Likes

Even small Kul Tirans count! :grin:

Googled Hungarian BBQ, this was the first pic:

Yes, send the foodies some!

1 Like

Not sure what weā€™ll have yet but these are a safe bet! Grill sausages with salad particularly rule, and also, shashlik! :drooling_face:

Just a pinch of spice here, some paprika there, and voila. :wink:

1 Like

Beefyclown, where is an icecream

1 Like

3 Likes