Do NOT delete this thread please! šŸ˜‹

i guessā€¦

maybe just me then i would take the forest over wow any day.

and now i have my steam deck i can preload it with a bunch of games ā€¦ solar powered chargerā€¦

iā€™d be set for gaming in the woods

3 Likes

Maybe because this kinda an unofficial off-game thread?? If you donā€™t like it thereā€™s the door >>>> and dont let the door hit ya where where the good lord split ya!!

1 Like

Ooh, yo have a sister??

Sending a mest feast pizza with chilli and extra cheese- plus a few :beers:

1 Like

That was from Google, not mine, I would never post private pics in here (I rarely post them even on my FB that is mostly friends-only). :rofl:

Anyway, back to the shadows. Sub ran out 2 days ago but apparently I can still post. :man_shrugging: :dancer:

Thanks for thinking about me, all fine, just taking a break. :heart:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Exactly the point - Iā€™d thank for this thread to Turiel personally, he made the original one. Then peeps like Clown, Tesla, Starney or Palivar decided to flood it withā€¦

ā€¦food. :sweat_smile:

Mashed peaches indeed arenā€™t appealing to eat. :hammer::peach:

Have a peach pie yā€™all:

4 Likes

Peach pie? NICE!

Wish me luck on my inc forum vacation :sunglasses:

1 Like

What did you do? Too little bacon spam? :cry:

1 Like

Gratz on producing big brain offspring

What line of work is such a education aimed at after graduation? Is it for being a farmer level expert or is it more agriculture/land/livestock city planer type thing or maybe even agricultuar/enviromental research/science?

1 Like

they would never silence the clownā€¦

he is the only one keeping this place alive lol

1 Like

i thought farmer too ā€¦ i personally would love to work as a farm hand ā€¦

tough work though

Very kind but no. Iā€™m a very badly written Google/food pics Bot

But as long as we keep the forum mods fed, we should be alright!
https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-m/1280/16/83/ee/f3/juicy-pizza.jpg
(^^ too much oil. Noob pizza bakers.)

1 Like

itā€™s like that talk to A.i test they done a while backā€¦ you talk to it for a while until you realise you are just talking to other peoples responsesā€¦

which it copy and pastedā€¦ there was no learning to it ā€¦ and definitely no A.i

A.i imo is something which thinks for itselfā€¦ it isnt something which picks a reply from a saved backlog.

Clown is unsure if youā€™re insulting us or complimenting us.

But here is a pizza bagel

Ez home made pizzas always work for me belly

Tomorrow, Clown will ask you a question! Itā€™s gonna be epic

3 Likes

I dont think hes sure yet - wpuld like him to do landscape gardening like me, but its jis choice in the end

1 Like

iā€™m just saying if i wanted to talk to a A.i i would want it to be able to reasonably think and come to a conclusion by itself, talking to a complex code which picks answers from a list just isnt that funā€¦

A.i should be able to draw upon research and documents to formulate a responseā€¦

it should not BE THE RESPONSE. :stuck_out_tongue:
but yea ā€¦ as far as AI goā€¦

you are more advanced than that test clownā€¦

1 Like

was just watching a boasting short video on youtubeā€¦ the title was ā€¦

ā€œpretending to fail lifting 105lbs at the gym then surprising everyoneā€¦ā€

or something like thatā€¦

so i look up what 105lbs was in kilos 47ish kilosā€¦

that isnt even that heavy if u ask me ā€¦ why did that video get millions of views xD?

That wonā€™t be too hard, as they rarely visit here. Itā€™s mostly the job of our US counterparts to do so!

That means all the more will remain for us. :drooling_face:

Truth be told, a deficit wonā€™t be too much a problem - itā€™ll be my eldest cousinā€™s wedding tomorrow. Which means a ton of food to be eaten! And even more beers and champagne to chug. :ring: :beers: :champagne:

Gonna make pics as able, and will share the love. :yum:

PS: I really wonder if there is a lounge on US forums.

1 Like

Ahh, after some good

i had some

oh and btw. i found a name for my first healer: A zandalari holy paladin: Reā€™kun! and i even customised his abilityes to look zandalari :DD
Example: Crusaderā€™s Strike looks like the 2h sword icon from Dazarā€™alor raid First boss :))

5 Likes

I.Need.My.2.Pizzas.Now.

1 Like