Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

The bigger the better Mr. Clown!

It’s not the size that matters…but how it taste!

2 Likes

The bigger tastes better! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Wb Tah :grin: …

2 Likes

Have you seen how i put the holes in the donuts where i work?? And the 'special filling ’

2 Likes

Seen it? Filmed it!
It won three AVN Awards in Best Supporting Actress, Best Tease Performance and Director of the Year categories! :smirk:

1 Like

You mean AAEC - Azeroth Adult Entertainment Channel…

https://imgur.com/1PiM9p8

Check out my husband Wolfywarlock while he is in the Nightborne form

4 Likes

A Worgen Shal’dorei…
Is nothing sacred???
:wine_glass: :face_with_monocle:

Nvm found it.

Good evening Twiggz! Hope all is well and swell

1 Like

https://imgur.com/1PiM9p8

Welcome bacc!

3 Likes

Welcome back !

1 Like

Beautiful day!

4 Likes

ive seen some info about this new UI and… dunno… im really accustomed with the old one.
I have great hopes about DF: I just hope these wont be smashed again cause would be probably the last nail to my will to play.
Lets see.

2 Likes

Not looking forward to this either…did they atleast leave the gryphons untouched?

eh… dunno. i just watched the video of yesterday here and ive seen this change.

I don’t understand why they would force things like this onto us without giving us the option to keep it the way it is…

1 Like

I really didn’t like the new UI when I first started using it but it just took a little time playing around with it aside from not being able to resize the minimap it’s not actually that bad, it looks a lot cleaner than the current one and you only have to set it up once, save it then use the save on all your alts

1 Like

Untouched, no. But there’s still (updated) gryphons if you want them (and wyverns for Horde).

That’s actually one of the things I don’t like about it. Some parts are TOO slick.
Especially the portrait; I hate it. It looks science fiction or modern design and not like it belongs in a fantasy game like WoW. I suspect there will be mods that change the portrait to the old design and I for one will be looking out for such a mod.

2 Likes