Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

“Good” and “morning” should not be present next to each other imo :sweat_smile:

My cousin should arrive home tonight so I might finally have a gaming buddy close by!

Grilled sausages with onions:

It’s not that season but I do crave it every once in a while.

2 Likes

I’m running on cough medicine and herbal tea… anything would do
Even grilled sausages with onions

milk and honey (and grappa)

3 Likes

Think I’d go for extra milk, no honey.

Dunkiee’s PoV

4 Likes

im just waitin for the moment ill post again wonderful pictures of food!

good mornin guys!

1 Like

Ah, you’re my kind of person.

1 Like

Especially when you have to work and you don’t have any motivation because you’re still sleepy af.

Or in my case, have to be at work at 6:50 but there’s nothing to do anyway.

When I go physically to the office I’m there at 7-7:15 (I can go home earlier and I avoid all the traffic), but today it’s home office thankfully.

im still 4\5 @home.
previously i was in the office at 7.45 (waking up at 6.20). now i struggle to wake me up at 8.00…

1 Like

Just a quick test post - I’m always tempted to use my main ingame character to post, but is it worth it? :eyes:

just to maintain TL3.

That’s not an issue, I have Beta TL3 on every character. :eyes:

if not i will change poster every post.

Anyway, back to work…those orders aren’t making themselves… :face_in_clouds:

3 Likes

I think I am finally done with Christmas shopping!! just food left to buy, which makes me wonder what do you all eat on Christmas?

Roast beef for us as none of us like turkey. Also lots and lots of cheese and fancy chocolatey desserts :yum:

4 Likes

i solve the riddle to do xmas present not doin em. Jokes aside i do just some gift to my mom and 2 frinds. that’s it. I prefer gift ppl at birthday

1 Like

I have kids, pressies are a must. Thankfully their birthdays are spread out so I can do all the gift shopping again for then too :laughing:

2 Likes

true, sorry! i forgot always :smiley:

1 Like