Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Male dwarf is a very good choice, Tesla! My warlock is Dark Iron. :grin:

2 Likes

Having a roast chicken this year, after seeing the price of turkey crowns- £20 last year, now £35 this year

1 Like

:eyes: I got my joint for £12 :laughing:

The other thing that puts me off bothering with a turkey is all those boxing day stories about how tesco or asda ruined everyones Christmas by not selling quick defrosting turkeys… :smile:

2 Likes

Im lucky as i have 2 butchers that do fresh turkeys- no faffing about defrosting

2 Likes

or go to my parents 2000 turkeys at the barn there , fresh for picking :rofl:

1 Like

Morning shifts be like that… I’m mentally sleeping for hours after we begin work.

Give TL3 back to this awesome poster Blizz!

I see you became a dwarf after all.

Lucky guy, I only have it on this toon (but she’s my main anyways sooo…)

I do wish I could post with my druid or my other priest at times. I love them a lot as well…

Whatever will be at home or whatever I manage to make myself :sweat_smile:

Maybe order something… first Xmas alone.

Have another for me?

yes i have 3 dark iron and 1 regular but low lwvwl. and my FOTM is actually the dwarf race.
Im tryin to reach TL3 asap without bein banned again… really diff sometimes.

1 Like

5 Likes

Joint of beef!

You bad elf! :laughing:

1 Like

Just an addict :yum:

1 Like

that looks reeeaaally tasty !! … if you ask me personally

:drooling_face:

4 Likes

Dunno what the English word for it is. But this year again, pork basically. With various veggies and a fancy sauce.

1 Like

I’ll have that big one that’s on the wnd of my foot after the thing tried pecking me :laughing:

Where is Kitiaara? :thinking:

2 Likes

Shes here, Wolfy - using a different Character

1 Like

alright, but a name?

Cant actually remember the name, but definitely a Dracthyr- can tell by her posting…

1 Like

It was Zhantharion :smile:

2 Likes

Zhantharion? I was Bornelock when I asked to go back to 2011 cataclysm when like this

when No elitism about Mythic raids, and an additional fault like the raid finder