Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Shame on you. It’s more fun watching when he’s confused and trying to figure these things out.

Alrighty… next time, before I spill the beans, I’ll spill some Red Bull here first, so you can have your fun.

2 Likes

drakes… drakes everywhere

1 Like

Hi Wolfy, I’m a new and never seen before person.

6 Likes

You remind me of someone :thinking:

1 Like

Likewise, I’m not a stoner dragon.

2 Likes

Oh hey

I thought you are Starney archer but check mine

3 Likes

I am colder in the forest

/Camouflage

I am sneaky archer

1 Like

This is what the name reminds me of…

3 Likes

Yes! :star_struck: :vietnam:

Vietnamese language makes huge potencial to be added into the hearthstone and WoW because vietnamese has NO conjugated verbs!

But, in WoW there is a huge problem that they still can’t add polish or turkish languages, but I started playing WoW in 2011 and it has the russian language because Russian is very easy and one of the easiest slavic language, it has been almost 12 years but still they have no time for these

Just did 55-60 with a couple vanilla dungeons. Love that! I’m ready for Dragonflight!

3 Likes

Excelent

But my new problem with chromie is, that after level 50 cannot queue cataclysm dungeon, I think it happened during prepatch

But did you check on it when dragonflight has launched?

Cataclysm you mean the old 80-85 ones?

1 Like

Yes

That’s what I mean

That’s the verb’s form changing based on who does something like in German so “ich mache, du machst” etc?

Me neither, but no biggie, those dungeons were a pain.

I remember doing Cata timewalks and the number of wipes compared to Wotlk were insane.

But TBC too had nasty heroics… Arcatraz, ShH and Blood Furnace were all very hard. :cry:

1 Like

In Italian too! “Io faccio, tu fai, loro fanno” :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, we need a food fiesta!

2 Likes

Say no more…

3 Likes

I thought fiestas were Spanish :no_mouth: We need some Spanish or Mexicans here for sure.

Hey! Thats postist!
Aside that yeah, I’m here, just not always in my SpaceGoat bodysuit
Sometimes a Vulpera, sometimes a Night Elven Demon Hunter, some times a pointy eared Hunter, some times a void cultist, other times a Lightforged paladin, a Nightborne or a Dracthyr
But in one form or another I’m always here…
My name is Legion; for we are many

2 Likes

You shouldn’t have said that… behold his fury!

2 Likes