Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

He is not furry
Thats the problem
Tyrande was in to the animal cosplay, just ask Turkey-boy with stag antlers
:person_shrugging:
That gazelle horned bat look was too little to late
Sad, relly

3 Likes

There is no part like “wants” with adding “s”

There is no conjugation about the genders and numbers, only just enough to add the times like “Tôi xem phim” I watch a film

"Tôi đa xem phim" I watched a film"

"Tôi sẽ xem phim" I will watch a film"

The only hardest part are the basics with family like “Con muon làm” - (I (Son) want to do), but a word “Con” to say with parents, and yeah can say when you are a daughter and talk with parents

And “Anh sẽ làm gi” Anh (To the males with several years older than me) and means “What will you do”

Same goes with “Chi se làm gi” but to the females several years older than me

Good morning!

Reminds me of this:

3 Likes

good mornin guys!

3 Likes
2 Likes

I really need this:

3 Likes

Well, families are kinda weird :sweat_smile:

But the conjugation part is easier than even English.

Also, good afternoon everyone!

2 Likes

Back to Starney… and this evening the dinner speaks French: it’s time for quiche!

With zucchini, peperoni (paprika? :eyes: ) and of course bacon! :yum:

3 Likes

…obviously it needs more smoked cheese :thinking:

4 Likes

Gruyère is not smoked but it’s one of the tastiest (and best imho) cheese you could ever find. Trust me. :cheese:

Ooooooh it’s snowing! :snowflake: :snowman:

2 Likes

Take that back!! Snow is not allowed until after 5pm tomorrow!! I’ve already had one snowy Sunday leading into an icy Monday and an unaturally cold Tuesday and Wednesday that actually ended in my hands turning blue then an :angry: Thursday when I got up in the cold at 6:45am, got dressed got ready to leave the house and then got told I could have stayed in my nice warm bed because the school was closed due to their boilers breaking down and I do not need any extra cold or icy awfulness!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Edit: …and realised probably no one seen or remember this…

1 Like

I want my dwarf warlock be a new Santa Claus! :smiley:

1 Like

Hou hou hou

Who wants a long bearded Santa Claus, here I am

1 Like

I remember it slightly differently…

Im almost reaching 1k posts!

Finally I have 1k posts :partying_face:

4 Likes

Same with 5k - the grand milestone was some puppies I believe in that forum links thread.

4 Likes

Lazy madam!! - ive had 2 coffees and defrosted the car by then (used to be 4 ciggies by then too, but packed them up 2 months ago)